Master Of Mixes Margarita Premium Mixer, 96 OZ (Pack of 6)

by Master Of Mixes

Master of mixes. Elevate your spirits. Truly premium. With Coco Real Cream of Coconut. Made with premium cream of coconut. With all-natural flavors. Contains 28% juice.

Food Form: Cocktail Mixers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Master Of Mixes Margarita Premium Mixer, 96 OZ (Pack of 6)!
Attalla, AL
1,074 reviews
The Master of Mixes Big Bucket Premium Margarita Mixer, in my opinion, is the best margarita mix out there. They are simple to prepare. Just open the bag, pour it in the bucket and add your choice of tequila. Easy peasy! The taste is excellent. I consider myself somewhat of a margarita connoisseur. I'm also very picky and I know what I like. I've tried several different brands of tequila and surprisingly, Montezuma clear is the best to mix with these buckets. I know, I know; that's the cheap tequila and isn't that great by itself. But, with this mix it goes perfectly. Try it! I promise you will not be disappointed. You might've just found your new favorite drink. These are bought regularly in my house, there is almost always a bucket that's ready to drink sitting in my fridge. Master Of Mixes Margarita Premium Mixer, 96 OZ (Pack of 6)

Looking for your answer?