BY MASTER OF MIXES #36 in Drink Mixes

Master Of Mixes® Margarita Mixer.

Elevate your spirits.

Truly premium.

Made with agave nectar.

Made with premium lemon & lime juice.

With all-natural flavors. see more...

• What booze do you like to pair with this??2 Answers
  • Is there any alcohol in this? Or do you have to buy the separately? 1 Answers
  • Are there other flavors or just this one? 12 Answers
Master of Mixes Margarita Mixer
  • "I keep Salvador Margarita mix around for whenever family or friends want to have a get together and I can have for them to make their drinks!" in 1 review
  • "Not overly sweet or sour, add a little lime juice and a small amount of 7up/ sprite for fizz and shake it up." in 1 review
Christine B.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Even though we have several recipes for margaritas from scratch, we continually find ourselves reaching for this mix when we shop. The flavor is there, the ease of use and the price keep us reaching for it time after time. It isn't overly sweet and it goes with our favorite brand of tequila. Truth be told, my family drinks it virgin-style too, with ice or blended like a frozen margarita.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Happy Hour Expert
When you can't make a Margarita from scratch this mixer is actually pretty decent. You can taste the lemon lime flavor in it. My only complaint with this mixer is that it really does have a lot of added sugar. For that reason, I only use a little bit to try and skimp on the calories. Otherwise, tastes great!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pottstown, PA
Margaritas are one of my favorite drinks !!! I personally love the strawberry daiquiri mixer because all I have to do is all my alcohol and ice and I'm ready to mix ! It goes really well when I'm just having a little cool out of a big family get together and had quickly became a family favorite !!
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a pretty good mix for the tradition margarita. This mix is decently priced. I would recommend for others to purchase. I personally bought this a few times. Margaritas I tend to buy while out and not make at home but if I feel like making them at home This is exactly what I would buy.
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Great for margaritas! Taste great, not too tart like others! Price is good and love how there's different sizes of bottles. This is one of my favorite brand of mixes and usually purchase a few to have on hand. Love how it just makes my life so much easier to enjoy a drink after a long day!
Lisa f.
Lisa f.
Anaheim, CA
One of the better margarita mixes out there. Great flavor. Not too sweet, but adds the right amount of flavor to make your perfect margarita! Spice up your life with this delicious refreshing mix! I will definitely be purchasing more this summer for the perfect "by-the-pool" beverage.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Margaritas are one of my favorite mixed drinks! This one is definitely a good mixer and even better with the right Tequila. That's what is most important in my opinion. I mix this with the 1800 Tequila or Patron Tequila and it is VERY good! Highly recommend this mixer.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
It's hard for me not to like a margarita... and to me, the tequila is what make a good margarita, more so than the mix. But, I do very much like the taste of this mix and it's a great price. Next time you wanna serve up margaritas I suggest trying this.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Our pretty much go to margarita mixer has a great taste mixes well we were always happy with this mixer no complaints. It's always priced great for the amount of mixer you get me and my friends only use this margarita mix
Sunny Q.
Sunny Q.
San Bernardino, CA
Best Margaritas every...!! super simple and super cheap. silver tequila, triple sec, Master of mixes Margarita, fresh lime, lemons and 2 and half of orange. Mix all liquid up, squeez fruit and ice and yummy yummy.
kaylyn f.
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Are there other flavors or just this one?
Analy G.
Analy G.
Is it better to use this mixer to make margaritas or to use a bottle that already has alcohol included?
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
Happy Hour Expert
What booze do you like to pair with this??
Laurin W.
Laurin W.
Shoreline, WA
Is there any alcohol in this? Or do you have to buy the separately?
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Do you add anything to your margs?