BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master Of Mixes® Margarita Mixer.

Elevate your spirits.

Truly premium.

Made with agave nectar.

Made with premium lemon & lime juice.

With all-natural flavors. see more...

• Which would you choose margarita or beer? 🍹🍺 Master of M...5 Answers
  • What booze do you like to pair with this??2 Answers
  • Is there any alcohol in this? Or do you have to buy the s...1 Answers
Master of Mixes Margarita Mixer
  • "I keep Salvador Margarita mix around for whenever family or friends want to have a get together and I can have for them to make their drinks!" in 1 review
  • "Not overly sweet or sour, add a little lime juice and a small amount of 7up/ sprite for fizz and shake it up." in 1 review
Emily E.
Boston, MA
This isn’t my favorite. It’s so sweet it’s almost more like a syrup than a drink mix. The unnaturally green color also throws me off. There are so many other affordable margarita mixes available at most grocery stores. Choose one of them.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Esperaba mucho más de esta bebida , la verdad se me hace un poco salada , y al momento de preparar las bebidas se sentía más el sal que el sabor , tenía que prepara con más cosas para quitar ese sabor salado
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
This is pretty good. Very cheap and very easy to find. The flavor is pretty good as long you mix it.. of coarse. It takes alittle more to level out the sour and sugar taste. The packing is nice.. its plastic so we can take this places like to the lake or river. Master of Mixes Margarita Mixer
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
This is a pretty good off-shoot of the Jose brand of margarita mix. It's cheaper and it doesn't taste quite as good, but it's a good alternative. It tastes much heavier and sweeter, but it will do if it's the only one available.
Shelby P.
Gulfport, MS
Me & my husband used to make Margaritas all the time with this mix. Its not too tart nor too sweet. But it does have the flavor that has you mixing drink after drink, be careful.
Caila G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love all of this company's mixes! This one is a great mix! It taste great and is great for parties! All you need is the tequila ! You can add more ingredients for a bonus! It's a little pricier than some other mixes but I think it's worth it!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,443 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my go to margarita mix! It's really delicious and also super affordable!! It tastes sweet and sour at the same time and holds up well to being blended with ice and mixed with cheap alcohol!! I am definitely a repeat customer!
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
I love this!! It makes making margaritas at home so easy! I used this for the first time this weekend and I am a convert. I made it frozen and oh my gosh it was so simple! I highly recommend this.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
this mix does the job. the original and strawberry flavors are awesome. i used this for years before i discovered a recipe i like better. though some have tequila pre mixed i prefer the ones that are only the mix because you can choose how strong you want the margaritas and i'm not a huge fan of jose cuervo tequila so i use other brands. biggest benefit of this is the price and ease. it's less than $5 from walmart and is incredibly easy to use- just add tequila and ice! we use this especially when we go camping so we don't have to bring a bunch of ingredients for a great marg. it's also easy to just keep a bottle of this on hand and just pick of tequila if you're in the mood for a margarita.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This tastes pretty good. It's basically juice, idk what to tell you. But it's nice to mix with sparkling water, or you know, whatever you want ;). pretty cheap too so it's fine. it's probably cheaper to buy juice though.
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Are there other flavors or just this one?
Analy G.
Is it better to use this mixer to make margaritas or to use a bottle that already has alcohol included?
Rhiannon V.
Which would you choose margarita or beer? 🍹🍺 Master of Mixes Margarita Mixer. Dos Equis Lager Especial
Katelyn  .
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What booze do you like to pair with this??
Laurin W.
Shoreline, WA
Is there any alcohol in this? Or do you have to buy the separately?