Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by sarah s.Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by rori w.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes?? Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
M, truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made from premium mangos.
With all-natural flavors. see more...

Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of my Ultimate favorite mixers because it is mango it always gives that sweet flavor but makes your drink strong
Christina E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have not tried this but I need to. I did not even know this was an option! I love Mango Margaritas! I must find this stat!
Stephanie D.
National City, CA
This is a great mango mix and its very tasty, also the fact that you can taste the mango in it is a bonus unlike other mixers
Andrea J.
My favorite kind of margarita! Mango! Delicious with a good consistency. Easy to make, just mix with your favorite tequila
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this margarita mix!! the flavors are amazing !! we always buy this brand whenever we have family gatherings!!
Brittany H.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is a great mixer for daiquiri's or margarita's! Mango is a great flavor. You get so many drinks out of this bottle.
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
This is so yummy! If you like mango, you'll love this! It is also a great price and can be found at local liquor stores!
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this margarita mix! Yum! So good with any alcohol mixed in really. I love mangoes so this is my favorite flavor.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This looks so good i have to try this i love mango and margaritas so why nothave both this is going on my. list to try
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Good mix you can taste the mango in it I like the other flavors more to be able to make more mixes but this is good too
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Which one is better this one or the Piña coolada mix ?
Geri Liz L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Can you actually taste the mango flavor in this mix?
Amy K.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this too sweet? I have tried a lot of mixers and find most of them to be way too sweet,
Paige H.
Scarborough, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this product offered in most or all lcbo stores?
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
How sweet is this?? it seems like it would have great flavor but I don't like too sweet drinks

Walmart