Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by sarah s.Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by rori w.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes?? Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
M, truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made from premium mangos.
With all-natural flavors. see more...

Faith B.
I really like getting these cause whether I'm doing to be mixing it with alcohol or just making a yummy slush anyone can have this stuff works great.
Stefanie I.
Guilderland , NY
A lot of margarita mixes taste fake and gross but this one is actually delicious. I love mango flavors and this one definitely does not disappoint.
Vanida S.
Aalen
My favorite mixer. It taste so good, I tried it out with vodka, tequila and once even rum. Topped with a lot of ice and shake it, done ! So yummy
Bethany R.
I tried this out, and I was not a fan at all. It's very syrupy and thick and I did not think it tasted all that great. I don't recommend it.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Everything with mango I'm just in!!!! Love this soo much and how tropical flavory sweet it is when we mix it with pineapply and orange juice!
Luisa F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the best!! You can honestly mix this With anything. With patron, sveka, Bacardi. If love the taste of mango this is totally for you.
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
All of the master of mixes are good. This one has a great flavor and hides the alcohol flavor well. It is not expensive and so easy to use.
Eunah K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this to make a white peach mango sangria and it is delicious. Not only great for frozen daiquiris but great for other cocktails.
Erika R.
Springboro, OH
There is no better daiquiri or margarita flavor than mango. I can't wait to try this all summer after reading some of the other reviews.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
I love this mix. Helps me make amazing maragritaS at home. It's great for any party and its not very expensive! It also tastes very good!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Which one is better this one or the Piña coolada mix ?
Geri Liz L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Can you actually taste the mango flavor in this mix?
Amy K.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this too sweet? I have tried a lot of mixers and find most of them to be way too sweet,
Paige H.
Scarborough, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this product offered in most or all lcbo stores?
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
How sweet is this?? it seems like it would have great flavor but I don't like too sweet drinks

Walmart