Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by sarah s.Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by rori w.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes?? Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
M, truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made from premium mangos.
With all-natural flavors. see more...

Tiffany C.
Naples, FL
Great beverage really nice and very smooth when you drink it. Its nice and great for when having dinner with friends. perfect when mixing with other stuff
Jenny M.
las vegas
I dont think this is the brand I drank last time but I loved it. I usually go for the regular lime margarita but you won't be disappointed with this one.
Jasiva R.
Simply the best I love this product, our guest always give us conpliments when we offer this item to them our drinks are the talk of the party every time
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
This mixer is delicious and versatile. I prefer to use it in a blender with some ice and either tequila or rum. The only downside is it is high in sugar.
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this so much. Living in Arizona with the very hot weather drinking this in a nice hot day is so nice and relaxing and The Taste is just amazing
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love mango and this mixer is just a great taste with the blender and some ice and you can use some gray goose and you will have a great great drink..
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I use these to make mango daiquris with my girlfriends on friday nights! I started with the strawberry one, but then took a liking to the mango one.
Packrat W.
Van Nuys, CA
Not the most healthy way to make a margarita but it sure is delicious. Great for parties or girls nights.i love using this mix for frozen margaritas
Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Maybe it is just my personal taste buds, but I really didn't care for this. I think it had to do with the consistency of it. It was a very heavy mix.
Ashley L.
Thusbatuff tastes amazing...great with rum or tequila. It is really sweet though. No light version is currently available which is kind of a bummer.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Which one is better this one or the Piña coolada mix ?
Geri Liz L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Can you actually taste the mango flavor in this mix?
Amy K.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this too sweet? I have tried a lot of mixers and find most of them to be way too sweet,
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this product offered in most or all lcbo stores?
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
How sweet is this?? it seems like it would have great flavor but I don't like too sweet drinks

Walmart