Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by sarah s.Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by rori w.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes?? Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
M, truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made from premium mangos.
With all-natural flavors. see more...

Anna H.
Munford, TN
This is a great mix if you enjoy mango flavored drinks. My boyfriend and I love making homemade margaritas and mango is one of my favorite varieties. These are very affordable and taste great.
Jessica W.
Hendersonville, TN
My favorite brand of mixes! Alone, the mango flavor was not a huge hit. Mixed with the Master of Mixes Peach and some frozen peaches made it absolutely to die for though. Price cannot be beat!
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yummy yummy yummy! I can't say enough good things about this! I'm on a mango kick I love mango everything and when I saw this I had to try it and it didn't let me down!
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
I mixed this with rum and blended with ice. It was good, but way too sweet. It tasted syrupy. Its super affordable, and I want to try the other flavors. This just needs to be diluted some.
Rosie
I tried this on Christmas Eve and was very impressed. Usually margaritas are sour and the alcohol overpowers the actual mix. However, I was able to taste the mango perfectly.
Monica C.
Not only is this tasty, but i agree ots thick for any alcoholic drink, but what you can do, is blend fresh mangoes, ice, a bit of water and add this, blend, and make adult Popsicles with a dash of tajin! Enjoy..
Carmen C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This taste really good and could be found at any local super market, the price varies but they are not expensive and have great taste and many different lavors.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
If you are going to get any mixer get the master of mixes brand. It definitely wont disappoint you. I also recommend the strawberry daiquiri or pina colada mix.
Meagan S.
I love this mango margarita mix. Perfect for when I'm making homemade tacos and want to be lazy when I make my drinks but don't want to drink straight tequila.
Gina R.
Waco, TX
This mix is good for lots of drinks. You definitely want to keep this in stock for gatherings. This mix makes life easier. Who does not enjoy a mango flavor?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Which one is better this one or the Piña coolada mix ?
Geri Liz L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Can you actually taste the mango flavor in this mix?
Amy K.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this too sweet? I have tried a lot of mixers and find most of them to be way too sweet,
Paige H.
Scarborough, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this product offered in most or all lcbo stores?
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
How sweet is this?? it seems like it would have great flavor but I don't like too sweet drinks

Walmart