Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by sarah s.Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by rori w.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes?? Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
M, truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made from premium mangos.
With all-natural flavors. see more...

Kitty K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a nice mixer. I love mango and I definitely love mango flavored drinks. It is perfect for the summer if you mix this with some ice and a little bit of vodka or tequila. Both of them taste excellent in this mix. I would definitely recommend this if you love Margaritas or daiquiris or even mango.
Emily O.
Bay city , MI
I have used this to make margaritas in the past. I was not a huge fan of it. I think that it is way too sweet and is not the best representation of a mango flavor. I do not think that I would purchase this again, but it also could just be because I do not prefer a very sweet mix.
Farah J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These mixes taste really good and they come in different flavors I highly recommend Ive. Seen them at many markets and target and Walmart some of the other mixes are too sweet and definitely cheap I would buy this again since I love mango
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
I'm hooked on the Mango flavor of Master of Mixes. I love to put the mix in a blender and mix it with ice for a cold smoothie summer drink. I love the Strawberry flavor too. Anyone who like Icy's would love the Mango flavor of Master of Mixes as well as the other flavors also.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
This is a really tasty mix! I like to add Some real mangos on the side of the glass just to make it look pretty! It definitely meets my expectations as well as my friends. I've purchased this from my local liquor store a few times.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This mango daiquiri margarita mix tastes like real mangos! I just tried this for the first time a few days ago and I fell in love! It isn't too expensive and it is worth every penny! I will definitely be buying this again.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
All of the flavors of these are amazing beyond compare. The quality is great if you mix in the blender with Malibu rum and real frozen strawberries OMG ur in for an amazing smooth drink that u never thought you would have before. Highly recommend this.
Crystal T.
Pell City, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love love love this mix!! I love the flavor of this particular one and the price you just can't beat.. If your looking for a tasty affordable way to drink and have a good time this would be the way to go!! You get such a large amount for a great price!!
Jacquelin M.
Perfect for making mixed drinks! I love to make frozen mango margaritas with it. Compared to other brands, it's superior in taste. It is sweet without being too sweet. I have been using this product for a few years now and will continue to do so.
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Such a yummy mix for margaritas! You can also use it to make frozen daiquiris as well. Just add whatever liquor you would like and blend. The mix is just sweet and flavorful enough without being overpowering.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Which one is better this one or the Piña coolada mix ?
Geri Liz L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Can you actually taste the mango flavor in this mix?
Amy K.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this too sweet? I have tried a lot of mixers and find most of them to be way too sweet,
Paige H.
Scarborough, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this product offered in most or all lcbo stores?
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
How sweet is this?? it seems like it would have great flavor but I don't like too sweet drinks

Walmart