Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by sarah s.Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by rori w.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes?? Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
M, truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made from premium mangos.
With all-natural flavors. see more...

Yanet R.
Mango drinks are my favorite and this is absolutely great! I love the taste! I love that it's very affordable!
Jessica S.
Such an amazing flavor! Mixture seems to mix well with everything and I love how it is not over the top fruity!
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I didn't think I'd like this mix because I'm not usually into mango, but surprisingly this mix was delicious.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite frozen Margarita mix..I am in love with mangos so this is right up my alley everyway possible
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this mix! it's not too sweet (if you put the right amount) it makes the best mango margaritas!!
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love mango flavored anything and this is no exception. This is super delicious definitely a must try.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
This is my favorite taste for daiquiris it taste so good it's nice and fruity it's just plain delicious
Claudia N.
This is so good! It's also refreshing on summer days like 120 degrees! Even my husband loves it too.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I use this a lot for my margarita I mix it with the strawberry and it's live in my mouth it's so good
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am not fan of mango flavor but if you love mango this is for you because it taste like mango a lot.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Which one is better this one or the Piña coolada mix ?
Geri Liz L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Can you actually taste the mango flavor in this mix?
Amy K.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this too sweet? I have tried a lot of mixers and find most of them to be way too sweet,
Paige H.
Scarborough, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this product offered in most or all lcbo stores?
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
How sweet is this?? it seems like it would have great flavor but I don't like too sweet drinks

Walmart