Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by sarah s.Master of Mixes Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by rori w.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes?? Mango Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
M, truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made from premium mangos.
With all-natural flavors. see more...

sarah s.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am in love with this mango mix cocktail for margaritas it really meet my expectations i am satisfied with it its so good and sweet its my favorite one out there and just a little tip if you buy this and put some tajin in it it would make it the best drink out there i love it.! I want one right know đź‘Ś
rori w.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of making alcoholic drinks at home and I love this mixture it goes well with almost any alcohol that you would want to blend/mix in! It is very Tangy and covers up the alcohol taste which is awesome
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I love thissss !!! It's so creamy and Honest to taste. Tastes just like sweet mango. I sometimes dilute this with water if I don't feel like drinking lol . I'm a repeat user it's affordable and delicious! I recommend
Elizabeth K.
I like to add just a little bit of this mixer to a icy, blended drink to help all the ingredients mix together better. This flavor is nice but I also tend to mix this with the strawberry flavor for a strawberry-mango delight.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had a friend over a few weeks ago and we decided margaritas were needed so I grabbed the bottle of tequila I had chilling in the freezer and this bottle of mango margarita/daiquiri mix from the fridge and blended them per the recipe on the bottle. I've never made margaritas from scratch so I had picked it up a few weeks ago when I knew he was coming to town. I had never purchased the brand before but had seen it on the shelves for years so I thought it would be okay. I thought it would be a nice, quick, and easy version of my favorite margarita flavor. It wasn't. It was terrible. It had a cloyingly sweet, definitely fake flavor and also more than a hint of flavor of the plastic bottle. Neither of us could bear to drink it so we poured them out and had straight tequila instead. I will not purchase this again and may avoid buying another type of mixture altogether from this brand based on my dissatisfactory experience with this one. I cannot in good faith recommend this product nor any of the other mixers made from this brand.
Caila G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love all of this company's mixes! The mango daiquiris is one of my favorites! It's sweet and delicious! Add some fresh mango to inhabited the flavor! If all you have is alcohol it's still a good treat!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This product is definitely a winner. It is so easy and has the recipe right on the back. We use the blender at home for margarita night and the mango is my favorite flavor! Strawberry is good too.
Ellen H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Used this to make frozen margaritas once. They tasted pretty delicious! would definitely make them again or recommend a friend do the same. Nice and flavorful and sweet as well. These mixers are great nice to have around. It's not very expensive either, less expensive than buying real mango juice thats for sure.
Jennifer D.
This is a great mixer. You can add alcohol if you want it stronger but it also goes great woth just crushed ice. It comes in a bottle that calls you to have a nice fruity light drink. I cant till the weather gets warmer so i can enjoy a nice drink by the pool. I would def recommend this mixer.
Kitty K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a nice mixer. I love mango and I definitely love mango flavored drinks. It is perfect for the summer if you mix this with some ice and a little bit of vodka or tequila. Both of them taste excellent in this mix. I would definitely recommend this if you love Margaritas or daiquiris or even mango.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Which one is better this one or the Piña coolada mix ?
Geri Liz L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Can you actually taste the mango flavor in this mix?
Amy K.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this too sweet? I have tried a lot of mixers and find most of them to be way too sweet,
Paige H.
Scarborough, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this product offered in most or all lcbo stores?
Abby B.
East Lansing, MI
How sweet is this?? it seems like it would have great flavor but I don't like too sweet drinks

Walmart