Master of Mixes Lite Sweet n' Sour Mixer

Master of Mixes® Lite Sweet n' Sour Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Made with real lemon juice & no sugar added.
No sugar added sweet n' sour mixer.
Only 10 calories. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I usually make my own sweet and sour because stuff like this is loaded with sugar and calories. That being said, this is a decent mixer and good if you're short on time or don't feel like mixing up your own. Definitely makes margaritas easier, and I've used it in other cocktails, too.
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
This is one of my favorite mixers to use especially with vodka. I like drinking vodka with water - still or sparkling - and this mixer gives it a little flavor with very low calorie count (always a plus) its also great for making mixed drinks and my favorite recipe, Blue gatorade - blueberry vodka, Sweet and sour Lite mix and some fresh or froxen fruits. Its a great summer cocktail and tastes just like blue gatorade
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is one of my favorite mixers! I can find it pretty easily at a variety of stores, it's inexpensive and its low on calories! I use it to make my favorite whiskey sour; its super easy and lite! This is great to have on hand, especially over the summer as it is such a versatile mixer!
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
This product is the perfect amount of sweet and sour. I love that its now made in a lite version. I love to add this mixer to Disaronno amaretto liquer (equal parts) to make a good amaretto sour! It's one of my favorite drinks! This will always be a staple on my bar.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I love a good whiskey sour and this mixer is spot on! You can buy and make at home with any type of whiskey you like! It also has less calories than normal mix without a big difference in taste. It is also very affordable!
greidy p.
Sweet N Sour es un producto muy necesario para muchas bebidas. Esta es mi marca de ir al hacer bebidas en casa, y realmente no se puede superar el precio de la cantidad que obtiene. Por lo general, anuncio un poco de agua o sprite a la mezcla para diluirlo porque tienden a tener dolores de cabeza cuando se utiliza demasiado ácido
Lorna R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Sweet 'n Sour Lite Mix is great with vodka and less calories because the no sugar. If you like your drink you like it with a pizzaz and add a lemon and orange slice to top it off. You have good tasting and good looking drink in seconds. It is refreshing and delicious. A must have in your home bar.
Haylee D.
Newport Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For a "light" sweet and sour mix... You would think that it's not going to be sweet or sour enough. Wrong! It's great. It honestly tastes like the regular sweet & sour mix from this brand. So why not cut out few calories and use this for your *insert any dang alcohol* & sours? :)
Kristine E.
Cropseyville, NY
I don't usually buy the "lite" version of anything, and bought this one by mistake - but I didn't even realize! It doesn't affect the taste of your drinks, they're still delicious. I make amaretto sours and whiskey sours with it all the time, and will keep buying this brand.
Ashton B.
Troy, AL
This mixer is pretty good. It's tart and sweet at the same time. It is absolutely PERFECT for these summer time cocktails that I like to host. It is refreshing and not to strong. I have tried this several times and will more than likely go ahead and get it again.
brooklyn G.