Master of Mixes Lite Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by Sexc M.Master of Mixes Lite Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by Joyce S.Master of Mixes Lite Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by Denise B.

BY MASTER OF MIXES #76 in Cocktail Mixes

Master of Mixes® Lite Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
M Truly Premium.
Made from real strawberries.
No sugar added.
Only 20 calories. see more...

Katie D.
Henrico , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this! I love a strawberry daquiri and I really like this brands mix. To me, it's not sweet enough, so I add a little extra sugar (I know, it's not healthy). I like that this can be made virgin too! Also cheap!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Me and my friends accidentally bought the lite version without realizing, and it actually tasted pretty good! I would definitely buy it again because I didn't taste much of a difference between this and the regular version.
Kathryn N.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this mixer for frozen drinks! I have used it before with Malibu rum and I have used it with tequila and both taste great (although the Malibu is my favorite). I keep a bottle in my apartment for when I want a cool, refreshing drink at the end of a long day.
Stephanie H.
Love this mixer! Great taste and inexpensive. It makes the perfect margarita! It's a little thick so I usually blend my drinks but I guess you could just pour it over ice if you really wanted too!
Kim E.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a STAPLE in my home! Whenever I have girlfriends over I use this kind the 'Lite' for making margaritas and it is delicious! So guilt free and taste just the same as regular margarita mix!
Jennifer R.
Bay City, TX
Just used this last weekend and the taste is still as good as the not lite brand. Awesome taste and always my go to brand when making strawberry daiquiri for me and friends!
Brittney E.
Tell City, IN
Amazing mix! I bought mainly because I had some extra Malibu rum that I needed to do something with, but now this is one of my favorite drinks. I bought the strawberry but I can't wait to try the other flavors!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a good mixer! I'm a huge fan of strawberry daiquiris, and this makes it really easy to make them at home. I prefer to use Captain Morgan in my daiquiris, so that's what I generally use.
Ashley A.
This product is good just not very sweet but I assume that is why it is the lite. I think this is still the best brand of daiquiris and the price is really good.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I don't like this mix. I love strawberry daiquiri's but the Lite kind is just not good. I really only like full flavored full calorie options even if they are a little worse for you!
Yvette M.
Corvallis, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Where is this sold at? I've been trying to find a place that carries a light strawberry mix.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
What do you usually mix this with?
Claire B.
How artificial does this mix taste? Is it overwhelmingly sweet?
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Are there any other flavors to choose from.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I've never had the lite mix? What's lite about it?? Calories, sugar, or both?