Master of Mixes Lite Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by Denise B.Master of Mixes Lite Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by Joyce S.Master of Mixes Lite Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by Sexc M.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Lite Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
M Truly Premium.
Made from real strawberries.
No sugar added.
Only 20 calories. see more...

• Can you taste the difference between the light and the regular?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like an authentic daiquiri, or do...Be the first to answer!
  • I've never had the lite mix? What's lite about it?? Calories, sug...3 Answers
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Me and my friends accidentally bought the lite version without realizing, and it actually tasted pretty good! I would definitely buy it again because I didn't taste much of a difference between this and the regular version.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Elm City, NC
I love this product always keep it on hand. I don't use alcohol with it just this and real strawberries and ice it's so good and a touch of whip cream for a fancier drink
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Hampton, VA
Omg! My MUST HAVE summer essential for back yard hang outs makes the perfext margarita or daiquiri. I love sipping them by thw pool with friends, or when grilling out.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
This product is good just not very sweet but I assume that is why it is the lite. I think this is still the best brand of daiquiris and the price is really good.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Great for Strawberry Daiquiris. I use this for my backyard barbeque. Mixes very well and will not last long. I keep a bottle on hand, especially in the summer.
Avani P.
Avani P.
We bought two bottles of this for a party. It didn't last us the night. Everyone asked for seconds and that was that. This brand really knows their mixers.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
Happy Hour Expert
You need this for your backyard party!! The flavor is just prefect and not that sweet when you mix the alcohol with it.. I love this flavor the best!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
We bought a new frozen drink maker this summer. We have tried numerous mixes, but like this the best.
Wilson T.
Wilson T.
Gainesville
Good bang for your buck. A little sweet for my taste but it does the job in all instances.
Allie G.
Allie G.
I really enjoy this product because it makes a nice refreshing and guilt-free margarita
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
Corvallis, OR
Happy Hour Expert
Where is this sold at? I've been trying to find a place that carries a light strawberry mix.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
What do you usually mix this with?
Claire B.
Claire B.
How artificial does this mix taste? Is it overwhelmingly sweet?
Magdaline A.
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Are there any other flavors to choose from.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I've never had the lite mix? What's lite about it?? Calories, sugar, or both?