Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Feeling down, need a friend,Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer is there for you. This mixer can make any vodka or tequila pretty.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
I love this! I'm more of a beer/ale drinker so vodka and tequila are a little strong for my taste. But this is totally enjoyable for me!
Alannah S.
Alannah S.
Adrian, MI
Tastes great, comes in a variety of flavors. Has a nice price, so you won't break the bank. Very easy to make your perfect drink.
liz B.
liz B.
Favorite mix for cosmos. I do the 75-25 ratio. My perfect drink. I have tried other ones but this one is the beat one.
Schadell B.
Schadell B.
Great mix. Not too sweet. Use a good ratio (75/25) works really well and I think your guests will keep coming back for more.
jessica c.
jessica c.
I love this, its like the perfect mixture of a drink and great for if you're looking for something fast too drink
Camille N.
Camille N.
Owings Mills, MD
I love master of mixes. They're a great price and they make home bartending for guests a breeze. I usually grab a couple options from the grocery store. They work great for blended or shaken concoctions!
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I love master of mixes, they're so inexpensive and they make it so easy to make mixed drinks, even if you're not the brightest lightbulb, not to mention they have so many great mixes!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This is great for a night in with friends or for a relaxing evening on the porch. easy to mix and tastes great! even perfect for making slushies.
Yonelys A.
Yonelys A.
Excellent for weekend.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Hill M.
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?