Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is really good, I don't have anything bad to say about it, it teast good and it's not to expensive
Telysa P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the best brand to use for mixing drinks. I use it to make my daquiris and they make good drinks.
Genevieve R.
Great tasting. always good to have a variety of flavors for margaritas and of course strawberry is a must
Stacee B.
My go to when it's time for a relaxing lady's day/night. very tasteful, easy to blend and affordable
Desiree K.
Excellent product and has a beautifully smooth taste. Exactly what you'd expect. One of my favorite!
Ashley W.
I love this flavoring. I use it a lot for making mixed frozen drinks. it's a big hit at gatherings.
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
This is super delicious and not expensive! Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
It's awful. It taste like plastic I cannot express how much I hate this. It makes me wanna puke.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Great mixer. Makes making a cosmopolitan a lot easier at home and taste just about as perfect.
Jenny R.
Definitely a must have at any girls night! Super easy to make- just mix with ice and liquor!!!
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?