Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
Deanna S.
Easy to use and stays good for a long period of time. The flavor is delicious and doesn't taste syruppy like most mixers
liz B.
Favorite mix for cosmos. I do the 75-25 ratio. My perfect drink. I have tried other ones but this one is the beat one.
Tina B.
I think this brand is the best for mixers. The cosmopolitan is upon the top of my favorites. Nice flavor not too rich.
Caitlin C.
Almo, KY
These are great and inexpensive! You can find them at walmart and it takes all the hassel out of making your own mixes!
Tonya C.
Metairie , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A must have at every girls night out. I love this for when I'm channeling my inner bartender and entertaining guest .
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
This is a great and easy to use mixer. if you are not too familiar with mixed drinks, this is a good place to start.
Patricia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This brand is great it has many different flavors and their amazingly good it goes with any ice beverage you desire
Keana S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love all the different types of mixes they have to offer! All are yummy & mix well with various types of alcohol
Kelsey B.
This is delicious in a daquari! I had never made my own daquari before when I did I used this and it was perfect!
jessica c.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this, its like the perfect mixture of a drink and great for if you're looking for something fast too drink
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?