Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
Genevieve R.
Great tasting. always good to have a variety of flavors for margaritas and of course strawberry is a must
Caitlin C.
Almo, KY
These are great and inexpensive! You can find them at walmart and it takes all the hassel out of making your own mixes!
Desiree K.
Excellent product and has a beautifully smooth taste. Exactly what you'd expect. One of my favorite!
Ashley W.
I love this flavoring. I use it a lot for making mixed frozen drinks. it's a big hit at gatherings.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I really enjoy this product when I make at home drinks it's a high quality yummy product
Alannah S.
Adrian, MI
Tastes great, comes in a variety of flavors. Has a nice price, so you won't break the bank. Very easy to make your perfect drink.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
It's awful. It taste like plastic I cannot express how much I hate this. It makes me wanna puke.
Kelsey B.
This is delicious in a daquari! I had never made my own daquari before when I did I used this and it was perfect!
Caroline S.
This is great. Bring it somewhere as a gift or just buy it for yourself. I love this product and would recommend! girls night!
Joe W.
Pearl, MS
Great mixer when you or your guest are in the mood for a Cosmo. Very reasonably priced.
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?