Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
Amanda B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is great for a night in with friends or for a relaxing evening on the porch. easy to mix and tastes great! even perfect for making slushies.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Feeling down, need a friend,Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer is there for you. This mixer can make any vodka or tequila pretty.
Daniela H.
I love this! I'm more of a beer/ale drinker so vodka and tequila are a little strong for my taste. But this is totally enjoyable for me!
Sherry R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up. I like these but they are sweet so I can't drink to many. Which is probably a good thing
Ankiy F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great party starting bottle of alcohol! I would definitely recommend making your own mixes though, because this can go really quickly.
Shanaya W.
Bronx, NY
Good mixer love too use when making different cocktails I love master of mixes products best variety of mixers brings cocktails to life
Ashley A.
Great brand and my most preferred. You do need to add a lot of ice and liquor though but I do love how the nicer is so affordable.
Alannah S.
Adrian, MI
Tastes great, comes in a variety of flavors. Has a nice price, so you won't break the bank. Very easy to make your perfect drink.
Caroline S.
This is great. Bring it somewhere as a gift or just buy it for yourself. I love this product and would recommend! girls night!
Schadell B.
Great mix. Not too sweet. Use a good ratio (75/25) works really well and I think your guests will keep coming back for more.
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?