Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
Ankiy F.
Happy Hour Expert
Great party starting bottle of alcohol! I would definitely recommend making your own mixes though, because this can go really quickly.
Keana S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Love all the different types of mixes they have to offer! All are yummy & mix well with various types of alcohol
Daniela H.
I love this! I'm more of a beer/ale drinker so vodka and tequila are a little strong for my taste. But this is totally enjoyable for me!
Schadell B.
Great mix. Not too sweet. Use a good ratio (75/25) works really well and I think your guests will keep coming back for more.
Stacee B.
My go to when it's time for a relaxing lady's day/night. very tasteful, easy to blend and affordable
Tina B.
I think this brand is the best for mixers. The cosmopolitan is upon the top of my favorites. Nice flavor not too rich.
liz B.
Favorite mix for cosmos. I do the 75-25 ratio. My perfect drink. I have tried other ones but this one is the beat one.
Tonya C.
Metairie , LA
Happy Hour Expert
A must have at every girls night out. I love this for when I'm channeling my inner bartender and entertaining guest .
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Feeling down, need a friend,Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer is there for you. This mixer can make any vodka or tequila pretty.
Genevieve R.
Great tasting. always good to have a variety of flavors for margaritas and of course strawberry is a must
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?