Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
John L.
John L.
This brand is always the best choice in my opinion. The mix is great but needs to be mixed with a lot of ice and your favorite alcoholic beverage for it to come out good or it would taste like syrup. It's pretty convenient and quick to make. I would recommend this to anyone that's into a flavored alcoholic beverage. The more syrup you add the more flavorful it would be!
Raven B.
Raven B.
Parlin, NJ
I use these to make layered drinks in fishbowls. The colors make a pretty drink and it's layers based on the amount of in the mixer. The taste can be a little overwhelming alone but mixing it with water, juice, or alcohol makes it better.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
This is the best brand for this drink. I love the quality and the taste derived from this. I feel like I actually got my drink from the bar when I make my cosmos with this. The price is very affordable
Callie R.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Great as a mixer or great as a topper of a pina colada Margarita so yummy very easy to make
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is really good, I don't have anything bad to say about it, it teast good and it's not to expensive
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
As a kid I used to try to drink this because it looked so cool. Instead when I grew up I started mixing my drinks with this. It tastes as cool as it looked growing up. Personally this is my favorite flavor
Cristin G.
Cristin G.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite mix and it tastes absolutely delicious! My favorite way to mx this is to add fresh strawberries to the mix along with your favorite liquor
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Arlington, OH
I love this. i mix it with vodka or tequila and blend with ice and its so good. the flavor it smooth and i can drink this and not know it has alcohol in it.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I love keeping items like this on hand just to make a mixed drink for myself or with friends. This is fruity and fun sip on with your favorite liquor. Extremely affordable.
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
Happy Hour Expert
Great party starting bottle of alcohol! I would definitely recommend making your own mixes though, because this can go really quickly.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Hill M.
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?