Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
Avani P.
This brand does mixes right. Every time we need a mixer, this is the brand we choose from. So I knew from the start that there was a good chance everyone would enjoy this. I wasn't wrong. We finished the whole bottle and still had to go get another.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
This is the best brand for this drink. I love the quality and the taste derived from this. I feel like I actually got my drink from the bar when I make my cosmos with this. The price is very affordable
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
As a kid I used to try to drink this because it looked so cool. Instead when I grew up I started mixing my drinks with this. It tastes as cool as it looked growing up. Personally this is my favorite flavor
Camille N.
Owings Mills, MD
I love master of mixes. They're a great price and they make home bartending for guests a breeze. I usually grab a couple options from the grocery store. They work great for blended or shaken concoctions!
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love keeping items like this on hand just to make a mixed drink for myself or with friends. This is fruity and fun sip on with your favorite liquor. Extremely affordable.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I love master of mixes, they're so inexpensive and they make it so easy to make mixed drinks, even if you're not the brightest lightbulb, not to mention they have so many great mixes!!!
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect brand to buy if your looking for a great tasting Cosmopolitan mix. I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer.
Cristin G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite mix and it tastes absolutely delicious! My favorite way to mx this is to add fresh strawberries to the mix along with your favorite liquor
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
I love this. i mix it with vodka or tequila and blend with ice and its so good. the flavor it smooth and i can drink this and not know it has alcohol in it.
Kristen H.
This brand is great and very easy to make whether you need just one or a whole lot for a get together. I've not tried this flavor but it looks delicious.
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?