Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
Raven B.
Parlin, NJ
I use these to make layered drinks in fishbowls. The colors make a pretty drink and it's layers based on the amount of in the mixer. The taste can be a little overwhelming alone but mixing it with water, juice, or alcohol makes it better.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
I absolutely love this mixer! Most of the other brands of mixers don't even bring the drink CLOSE to what it would taste like from an actual bar, but this is very close! And It's affordable!
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
This is the best brand for this drink. I love the quality and the taste derived from this. I feel like I actually got my drink from the bar when I make my cosmos with this. The price is very affordable
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
As a kid I used to try to drink this because it looked so cool. Instead when I grew up I started mixing my drinks with this. It tastes as cool as it looked growing up. Personally this is my favorite flavor
Cristin G.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite mix and it tastes absolutely delicious! My favorite way to mx this is to add fresh strawberries to the mix along with your favorite liquor
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
I love this. i mix it with vodka or tequila and blend with ice and its so good. the flavor it smooth and i can drink this and not know it has alcohol in it.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I love keeping items like this on hand just to make a mixed drink for myself or with friends. This is fruity and fun sip on with your favorite liquor. Extremely affordable.
Kristen H.
This brand is great and very easy to make whether you need just one or a whole lot for a get together. I've not tried this flavor but it looks delicious.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect brand to buy if your looking for a great tasting Cosmopolitan mix. I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer.
Sherry R.
Happy Hour Expert
These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up. I like these but they are sweet so I can't drink to many. Which is probably a good thing
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?