Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
Crystal W.
This stuff is fabulous, taste great and mixes perfectly . It's very affordable , always get it at my local Wal-Mart or Martin's. If you need a quick girls night out and wanna mix up great drinks in a short amount of time I would recommend this mix .
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
This is another product along with a margarita mixes that I recommend that you can get inside of target Walmart and Kroger any store for a good price this taste amazing when you mix it they also allow you to use the Sarah just over the rocks and drink it
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Great mixing brand - Most fo the mixes are a little too sweet for me so i always use a little less than what is instructed on the label. This one in particular i use about half of the serving suggested. They do offer some of these in a 'Light' version which i would recommend if your store carries it.
Megan K.
Happy Hour Expert
I keep two of these in my fridge. It's AMAZING. Its really cost effective and you won't have to spend a boatload of money to have a good time with your friends! It blends great with any liquor and is a crowd pleaser!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is really good, I don't have anything bad to say about it, it teast good and it's not to expensive
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Great as a mixer or great as a topper of a pina colada Margarita so yummy very easy to make
Shantel N.
North Hills, CA
Sounds yummy,I love mixed drink. I am really wanting to try this soon. I love pina coulda.
Michelle P.
Meriden, Ct
Love this mix, I have all different flavors. My favorite is the piña colada one
Stephanie T.
Belleview , FL
Happy Hour Expert
So yummy and deliouse. Definitely a girls night drink. It's fruity not to strong.
Sherry R.
Happy Hour Expert
These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up. I like these but they are sweet so I can't drink to many. Which is probably a good thing
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?