Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Raven B.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Scheniqua H.Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer uploaded by Shanaya W.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer.
With all-natural flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & cranberry juice.

1 liter (33.8 fl oz). see more...

Master of Mixes Cosmopolitan Martini Mixer
  • "I actually like all the different flavors that this brand has to offer." in 1 review
  • "Great for a girls night and entertaining on any night!" in 1 review
  • "These mixes make mixed drinks easy to whip up." in 1 review
Scheniqua H.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville, PA
One of many different flavors they have....I love all of them haven't run across any flavor I didn't like...lovely label awesome taste especially if you don't like strong drinks helps cut the liquor taste down....I would recommend to any lite drinkers and folks that love mixed drinks.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
This is another product along with a margarita mixes that I recommend that you can get inside of target Walmart and Kroger any store for a good price this taste amazing when you mix it they also allow you to use the Sarah just over the rocks and drink it
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
This stuff is fabulous, taste great and mixes perfectly . It's very affordable , always get it at my local Wal-Mart or Martin's. If you need a quick girls night out and wanna mix up great drinks in a short amount of time I would recommend this mix .
Avani P.
Avani P.
This brand does mixes right. Every time we need a mixer, this is the brand we choose from. So I knew from the start that there was a good chance everyone would enjoy this. I wasn't wrong. We finished the whole bottle and still had to go get another.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This is a pretty good mixer you will have to add lots of ice of course and liquor to get the sweet tart taste gone but the brand does carry other great flavors that I have enjoyed tasting!
Shanaya W.
Shanaya W.
Bronx, NY
Good mixer love too use when making different cocktails I love master of mixes products best variety of mixers brings cocktails to life
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Great brand and my most preferred. You do need to add a lot of ice and liquor though but I do love how the nicer is so affordable.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
One of my favorite mixers! Definitely great for making margaritas! The best.
John L.
John L.
This brand is always the best choice in my opinion. The mix is great but needs to be mixed with a lot of ice and your favorite alcoholic beverage for it to come out good or it would taste like syrup. It's pretty convenient and quick to make. I would recommend this to anyone that's into a flavored alcoholic beverage. The more syrup you add the more flavorful it would be!
Raven B.
Raven B.
Parlin, NJ
I use these to make layered drinks in fishbowls. The colors make a pretty drink and it's layers based on the amount of in the mixer. The taste can be a little overwhelming alone but mixing it with water, juice, or alcohol makes it better.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
I love cosmos! is this any good?
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Are cosmos good? Never tried one. Is this mix true to the flavor?
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this good? Can you actually taste everything in it?
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
What are some good drink recipes for this mixer?
Hill M.
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to try this. Is it sold in the west coast?