BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Bloody Mary Mixer 5 Pepper Extra Spicy.
Experience the exceptional.
Authentic. Sizzling sensation. see more...

• why does it have to be so spicy? 1 Answers
  • I love spicy bloody Mary's. Is this as spicy as it says?1 Answers
  • I don't like bloody Mary's but my husband loves them but only if th...1 Answers
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Monterey, CA
I love love LOVE when my Bloody Mary's are extra spicy! This is by far the best spicy Bloody mary mix that I have ever tried. I have since purchased it several times and have never been dissatisfied! I would highly recommend this product to others!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
This is definetly the best tasting Bloody Mary mix out there taste great it's spicy has good flavors I love this product it's great affordable very good
Tara L.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I am not a fan of the Bloody Mary but I did enjoy the spicy flavor in this mix.
veronica n.
veronica n.
Fresno, CA
I've been looking for a good Bloody Mary mix since that's my favorite drink. I've tried one before and I don't like them at all. So after reading these reviews I think I will try this one soon.
Claire B.
Claire B.
I love bloody mary's, but this mix makes me sick. I prefer home-made mixes over store bought, as with drinks like bloody mary's, the freshest the ingredients, the better it tastes.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Such bite and super spicy, which forces you to drink slowly. Filling and tangy. Adding a skewer of olives or celery would be smart to curb the spice.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Definitely a must have at any girls night! So easy to make! Just add ice and liquor and you'll be all set!
Stratford, CT
I love this it's soo good It's perfect for the summer time And best served really cold But I also love the spiciness to it also
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Great mix for making bloody mary's, so easy to use and mixes perfectly to make the drink just how you like it.
amber h.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
Most of the master of mixes products are pretty amazing, and i am sure this product will be no exception to their high standards!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
Does this taste good like a typical bloody mary?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Are bloody Mary's good for hangovers or is that just TV mumbo-jumbo?
Stratford, CT
why does it have to be so spicy?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert
I love spicy bloody Mary's. Is this as spicy as it says?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I don't like bloody Mary's but my husband loves them but only if they're made right because he has tried some he hates but then some he loves my question is what is a good recipe for them? How do y'all make yalls that my husband would love?