BY MASTER OF MIXES #91 in Cocktail Mixes

Master of Mixes® Bloody Mary Mixer 5 Pepper Extra Spicy.
Experience the exceptional.
Authentic. Sizzling sensation. see more...

• why does it have to be so spicy? 1 Answers
  • I love spicy bloody Mary's. Is this as spicy as it says?1 Answers
  • I don't like bloody Mary's but my husband loves them but ...1 Answers
Nikki B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is the perfect mixer to make a fabulous Blood Mary. It is a good value and if you mix it with the right alcohol it's perfect. I am a repeat customer and think it has a great flavor. It's a nice mixture of spices but not to spicy so it has a smoothness to it!
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
I love love LOVE when my Bloody Mary's are extra spicy! This is by far the best spicy Bloody mary mix that I have ever tried. I have since purchased it several times and have never been dissatisfied! I would highly recommend this product to others!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love a good, spicy, bloody mary!! This mix is just the thing that does the trick. I always hate how I can never get my own bloody mary's to be spicy enough. But with this mix, It mixes just right, and with a green olive on top, it's just perfect!!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've been looking for a good Bloody Mary mix since that's my favorite drink. I've tried one before and I don't like them at all. So after reading these reviews I think I will try this one soon.
Jaime P.
Island Park , NY
All around decent Bloody Mary mixer. Certainly not the best but will get the job done. A bit more kick in the horseradish department and tang would be good - but I always tend to add extra lemon juice and spice myself.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I love bloody mary's, but this mix makes me sick. I prefer home-made mixes over store bought, as with drinks like bloody mary's, the freshest the ingredients, the better it tastes.
Sarah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love bloody Mary's! I really don't care for most of the pre-made mixes. Too much worsteshire. This one concentrates more on the spicy side which I love. I would definitely buy this again!
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I recently purchased this for a bruch that I was hosting and it was a big hit! The extra spicy flavor option really makes this product stand out from the others.
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Good and spIcy. No need to doctor up with additional spices. just the way I like my Bloody Mary's thank you for getting a mix so close to my homemade flavor.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
This is definetly the best tasting Bloody Mary mix out there taste great it's spicy has good flavors I love this product it's great affordable very good
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
Does this taste good like a typical bloody mary?
Katie H.
Are bloody Mary's good for hangovers or is that just TV mumbo-jumbo?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I don't like bloody Mary's but my husband loves them but only if they're made right because he has tried some he hates but then some he loves my question is what is a good recipe for them? How do y'all make yalls that my husband would love?
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love spicy bloody Mary's. Is this as spicy as it says?
Elisa H.
Bridgeport, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
why does it have to be so spicy?