Master of Mixes Big Bucket Premium Blue Hawaiian Mixer uploaded by Amber M.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Bigbucket® Premium Blue Hawaiian Mixer with Dispensa-Rita® Spout.
Frozen or on the rocks.
Just add rum.
Non-alcoholic mix.
Vented lid. see more...

• This would be perfect for our big get togethers at our po...1 Answers
Gabrielle B.
Not bad for big parties or gatherings. Me and a friend went in on halves to pay for it, since it came with no liquor. We mixed it with rum which was good but sweet. We still have half waiting in the freezer til the next party because not that many people at the party cared for it.
Joanne P.
Scottsdale, AZ
this was a nice easy fix if you don't want to get into mixing drinks and what not. its a tad bit sweet for me.. I probably would buy again but only to add more tequila to it. NIce flavor though. Love that you can freeze it and have a freeze texture marg.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I get these when we have Big parties. Everyone seems to enjoy it.. it is Convenient The only reason it is only 3 stars i wish it had that liquor in it already so i didn't have to do it.. But is good if you are having a big party.. just get like 5 of these and your rum and you don't have to do much..
Kim L.
This isn't something I would drink anymore. It's very fake tasting. Too much sugary sweetness. I see this more for college age kids. I prefer quality over quantity!
Rachelle J.
Jacksonville, FL
Good for the summertime when no one can judge you for what you're drinking.. Convenient but super sugary and high in calories if you're worried about that kinda thing
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
AWESOME for parties!! love having this as a back up in case we run out of drinks. have to use a decent alcohol to bring it out. good for summertime.
Suzanne J.
Added more liquor to make it not so sweet.
Taste is yummy and love the container it comes in.
Great price for parties and for large gatherings.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
This stuff is ok, I liked this type of product a lot when I was younger but now as I am older I am not as interested, the flavor is just ok.
Amanda M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I think it is OK for a party with mixed guests. You can add some fresh fruit to enhance the flavor. Not something I would drink regularly.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
This stuff is not that bad. Good for parties def. I usually used a really nice tequila though to enhance this stuff when I use it..
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
This would be perfect for our big get togethers at our pool. Does it seem to be a big hit at your parties? How many people does it normally serve?