BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Authentic Bloody Mary Mixer.
Experience the exceptional.
5 pepper extra spicy.
Sizzling sensation. see more...

Sonya C.
Corpus Christi
This is my absolute favorite Bloody Mary mix! I've tried countless brands and this is by far the tastiest. Tangy and delightfully spicy! I don't even need the vodka. Sadly, I don't believe they make this particular recipe anymore as Master of Mixes came out with their "chef inspired" mixes. Swing and a miss for me. Luckily I can still turn to Amazon for my fix.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
This is one of the best Bloody Mary mixes I've found. It's got a good consistency and a great flavor. It actually makes a great marinade for pork chops and chicken!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Makes a good Bloody Mary base, fancy it up with seasoning and toppings like pickles and olives😍

Also when I have a sore throat I heat this up and drink it straight, good cure!
Channing H.
Bryant, AR
Pretty great Bloody Mary mix!! Def have to had your salt, pepper, and lime! This was my first time trying it and I will be buying it again. Bottle really catches your eye if you love spicy! I mean who doesn't?!
Tamara O.
Odessa, TX
This is the best Bloody Mary Mix i have found and I have tried them all This one has the best flavor and just the right thickness
Celise S.
Waynesville, MO
The best part of a bloody mary. it tastes amazing and is so great to have around.
Dawn W.
Does this mix already have a kick to it? Or is it just the tomato juice?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this brand worth the money?

Kohl's