BY MASTER MASSAGE

Master Massage Oil Warmer: Fully adjustable temperature range Durable and easy to clean Warms any standard 8-oz bottle to the temperature of your choice Industrial heating unit guaranteed 5 years Holds all standard 8-oz bottles up to 2" diameter Durable electrostatic finish makes it easy to clean Model# 3434

Erin B.
This is a great product and does exactly what you need it to. I have been using it for a good number of years and it has never failed!
Alyson B.
I love this product. It works great and I love the smell from the oils. I would definitely recommend this
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Great product!! It is straight and right to the point!! Makes my good massage go to a GREAT massage
Abbey M.
The best product ever invented. I love massage oil but warm massage oil is 1000x better.
Ashlyn D.
I feel like this would be really useful for massage therapists. I feel like I need one.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
Love this oil warmer. I use it almost every single day at my place of employment.
Brittany G.
Bakersfield, CA
This is super duper convenient!! I don't like when my oil is cold! I can't relax!
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This is so good. For relaxation and massage lovers, it's so handy to heat up whatever oil you're using safely. I also like to heat my hair oil in this before putting it in my hair. It helps the oil to soak in.
Savannah D.
REDMOND, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this worth it?
Nicole P.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it take to heat up the massage oil
Rebecca S.
Arvada, CO
What size bottle does it hold?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What degrees does it go up to
Jamie P.