Master Manufacturing Company, Inc MAS88496 - MASTER Scratch Guard Heavy Duty Felt Pads

BY MASTER MANUFACTURING COMPANY, INC

Protect your furniture and your floors from scratches, nicks and dents while reducing noise and eliminating vibrations! Durable, 3/16in-thick, 100% polyester pad design. Ideal for chairs, tables, appliances, machine stands, computer keyboards, typewriters, picture frames, desk accessories and more. Extra-strong adhesive bonds permanently. Just peel and stick! No tools needed. Made in the U.S.A. Master Caster(R) Scratch Guard(R) Self-Adhesive Felt Pads, 1in. Diameter Circles, Pack Of 16 is one of many Surface Protectors available through Office Depot. Made by Master Caster. see more...

Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
Love these. I have these on all of my furniture and they have never let me down. Even when I'm rearranging furniture they don't come off and make stuff a little easier to move.
Claudia G.
River Rouge, MI
I needed these and purchased them for my dining room table and chairs but they didn't last very long. I've had to replace them a couple times already.
Jessica N.
These are great for coasters too. I made some for a friend out of tiles. I put these on the bottom of the tiles after sealant. The coasters were a hit!
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY
Love these. These are great underneath chairs. They stop the chairs from scratching up the floors and make them glide smoothly.
Elisa U.
Berwyn, IL
I use them for my chairs, they're great and I really like them! Cheap and very usefull for chairs, walls, furniture !
Katie B.
Great product! You can put these on almost everything to save the walls / floors / etc! Great buy!
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Never seen this in a store... where to buy