Master Lock 1840D Solid Brass Padlock

by Master Lock

Padlocks solid body 4pin tumbler inch Fortress carded. Keyed different. Vertical Shackle Clearance = 7/8 inch. Padlocks solid body 4pin tumbler inch Fortress carded. Keyed different. Vertical Shackle Clearance = 7/8 inch. 19/16 inches, 40mm, aluminum padlock with 7/8 inches case hardened shackle, 1/4 inches diameter shackle, 4 pin tumbler security, carded, uses key blank k130box or ilco m131092ds sku u342543. Security for basic applications. Brass tumbler locking mechanism. Case hardened steel shackle. Two keys included. 19/16 inch wide case, 1/4 inch diameter shackle, and 13/16 inch horizontal shackle clearance.

Is this easy to cut through?
Is this a pretty safe lock?
Start your review of Master Lock 1840D Solid Brass Padlock!
How would you rate this product?
Booneville, AR
My great grandpa used to be obsessed over these. Every night he would have his nightly routine that involved going outside to check the shed and the basement (it was on the outside.) One night someone tried breaking the shed lock and of course it didn't work. These are pricer, but super heavy duty!
Granbury, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
These little guys are strong for home. I use them to put on things like my little shed. They are durable and don't rust as easy. They come with two sets of keys so if you misplace one you have an extra on hand.
Pitman, NJ
I bought this padlock to lock up my money and important information. It's a solid heavy duty lock. I trust that this padlock will keep my items safe and untouched. I definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Cedar Hill, TX
These pad locks are one of my favorite they are easy to use that hard to break. They are very effective I haven't had any disappointing factors. They are a little bit more expensive but not too much more and I would definitely recommend
Waianae, HI
I have this lock for my gate. I would re buy this. It never gave me any problems. The keys always fit. It's not hard to latch or unlatch. It's affordable for sure. I recommend this lock.
Heavy duty and reliable are the thugs I would have to say about this lock. I like that I can lock something up with one of these and feel pretty secure about no one getting into my stuff.
Millville, NJ
This lock was great, and pretty strong. I used it for my trunk/footlocker in college. It withstood my drunk roommate trying to pick it/break it off when she was looking for food. I would recommend this for smaller boxes or trunks only.
Edgerton, WI
When I am purchasing a lock I always choose master lock. They work well and last forever. They are reasonably priced and always come with at least two keys.
Cypress, TX
I use this lock to lock my switch box that is located outside my house. I hear people can easily switch off your power so someone told me to get a good lock.
Me and my husband has purchased this lock many of times but we recently purchased it to put on the Brooklyn Bridge when went to New York for the love God