Master Grooming Tools TP19104 Pet Nail Scissor Med 5 In

by Master Grooming Tools

Our high-quality Master Grooming Tools Medium Pet Nail Scissors feature: Black vinyl-coated handles Comfortable and secure grip Ideal for small to medium dogs and small animals Finger rest for added leverage also available. Material: High Quality Stainless Steel; Vinyl-Coated Handles Size - Measure 3 1/2 in. and 5 in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Master Grooming Tools TP19104 Pet Nail Scissor Med 5 In!
How would you rate this product?
Judith Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have this and it works great on our Little Chihuahua they're easy to use and no harm for your little one
Abby S.
Spring Lake, MI
These work really well on small animals. I have a teacup Chihuahua and I have found that these work the best when cutting her nails. They are very sharp, so one simple squeeze and the nail is clipped. Definitely recommend for small animals.
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
WOrks really well on my small dogs nails. Definitely are sharp enough for his tough nails. He seems to enjoy the grooming with this tool.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
These are really great for doggies that don't do well with human nail clippers. I use human ones on my cat and these on my chihuahua because he hates the sound of other clippers and doesn't sit still very well. I like these and they get the job done just fine :)
Bailey D.
OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I personally clip my cats claws and groom her and this tool helps me accomplish that. They are actually pretty sharp which gives a nice clean trim.
Jennifer W.
We got a pair only saw the vet tech use them on our puppy is a lot easier than the bulky big ones and you can get more of the nail then the big one
tara F.
wilkes barre pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
These work great!!!I use these everytime I groom my dog!!they cut well.not dull.indef reccomend these grooming tools.
Erika T.
Lakewood, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
We need scissors at home always because we Will need IT I try this is so so 50% I like IT not really you could try it
Amélie L.
La Tuque, Québec
Un coupe ongle facile à utiliser qui ne brise pas l'ongle du chat. Je l'adore pous cela car c'est simple.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,030 reviews
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج💋

Looking for your answer?