BY MASTER GROOMING #96 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is usually sensitive about the kind of bristles that brushes have on it, he doesn't like metal ones at all. This one is very soft for him and he doesn't mind it at all, it also picks up the hair much better than metal brushes. I'm very happy that my dog likes it and it is easy to pick up fur and also easy to remove it from the brush. Very nice purchase. Will get again.
Ashley S.
Bartlesville
Its an excellent product. My dog loves it as do I. Makes grooming very easy. She loves to just be brushed and pampered while she is relaxing. I for sure recommemd this product to other families who have pets they love. I not my fur baby was disappointed
Teresa D.
Mobile, AL
I love this brush. have 2 small dogs that shed so bad. This brush traps the hair in its bristles and not on the floor. My dog love when I brush them with this brush cause of the feel on their back. To them it is a back scratcher from heaven. I will use no other brush.
Carrie M.
Springfield, IL
This brush is just so so. I like the brushes that have one side these type of bristles and the other side the metal bristles if there is a tangle in my dogs fur. I would not repurchase this product over other brushes.
Maricela L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
leslie w.
Is this a good brush for pets with long hair?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How well does this work on longer haired dogs?
Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Servirá cuando el perro es muy peludo?
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Iris Nair C.
Santa Cruz Bolivia
Le servirá a mis caninos?