BY MASTER GROOMING #41 in Grooming Tools

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is my go to pet grooming product.  I have a little Yorkie and this works great at getting the knots out of his hair and to get his facial hairs all untangled.  It also works really good at getting dirt and stuff that may be matted up in his hair out.  It says it is used to get fleas out, but we don't really have an issue with fleas so I have never had to use it for that.  I purchased mine at Pet Smart.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for my dog because he sheds a lot ! And my dog loves how it feels he isn't scared he actually wants me to use it! It's easy and fast so you won't be brushing forever!
member-b1784fd40
These work like magic! Especially for a dog or cat that has fur that could get clumpy...takes layers off and doesn't pull or rip! Love it
Jenipher J.
This product did its job but I have since found a more comfortable gripped comb with a molding handle.
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
I really am not sure what these are even for, but I use them for my hair! I hope they aren't meant for dogs or something
Paige F.
Milford, CT
These combs definitely come in handy during flea season. After a bath these really do the job. Great product
Amy S.
These helped a lot when I bathed my dogs especially during flea season. This things were hard to find but using this made it easy
Lori H.
Saint John, NB
I used these on my cats, and they worked so well. One of my cats is very skittish but even he sat still while I used them. We've had ours for years and they're still like new. Great product.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
For what type of pets is this