Master Fishing DN170DP Master Mighty Mite Spinning Combo uploaded by Jose V.

BY MASTER

Master Mighty Mite Spinning Rod & Reel Combo for eager young anglers. Built Tough to handle the abuse of young hands and help em land grown-up sized fish! 24 ultra-light rod comes paired with a smooth spinning 1 ball bearing reel. much better quality than the price might suggest. Grab a few for the whole fam. see more...

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Womelsdorf, PA
I love this rod!
It's so tiny! I wanted something that fit niecely into my kayak because we fish while floating down the river. it's perfect and it's pink! it's also super strong in not too afraid of it breaking.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I mean not that I would ever go fishing unless my fiancee made me, this is a cute rod and it's tiny which would fit me.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
This looks like perfect size for just being out on the water. My husband would love it if I got a fishing rod.
Jose V.
Jose V.
Great little rod that's compact with good action. You can't beat the rod / reel combo for the price. Excellent starter pole for kids or just a great pole for the avid outdoorsman. If you switch the reel out for a little higher end micro, you could depend on this little rod to land a decent keeper. I would pack this rod for my long haul backpacking trips for that quick lake front access. I love them so much I had to get two of them. Great little set up.
crystal b.