Master 40-Sheet Heavy-Duty Three-Hole Punch, 9/32

Master 40-Sheet Heavy-Duty Three-Hole Punch, 9/32" Holes, Gel Pad

BY MASTER

Master 40-sheet heavy-duty three-hole punch, 9/32" holes, gel pad handle- black see more...

Master 40-Sheet Heavy-Duty Three-Hole Punch, 9/32
Master 40-Sheet Heavy-Duty Three-Hole Punch, 9/32" Holes, Gel Pad
Buy on Target*
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
These are great, but not necessary to put on your dorm shopping list. I went a whole year never needing to use one of these because you really don't ever need 3 wholes in papers. If you're someone that organizes best with a binder, then this will probably be for you. I like to have a notebook and an accordion folder, so I really don't ever have a need for a whole punch!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.

These are great for any school setting, school computer/printing lab, and office setting but NOT necessary for putting in a dorm room. Being a Bio major it seems like our printable notes are always 50+ pages and these make putting them in a binder so much easier that the little hole punchers.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
I never really found the need for one of these but we did have one at work and it worked pretty well. It didn't get clogged up too much and you could usually punch holes through a pretty hefty stack of papers at one time which was really convenient.
Mary A.
Mary A.
These 3-ring hole punchers are terrific in the office, from personal experience. I got my old boss to splurge on these and it made my job easier whenever I had to put trial binders together. This is worth every penny!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
had this in our office. Totally necessary for office use everyday. I would highly recommend this product
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Hole punches are a must have in college! Especially for classes do a lot of handouts and power point presentations. This one is study and great with documents with multiple pages!
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Elliottville, KY
Makes putting papers in a binder a absolute breeze! A must have if you have to keep a binder for sure!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Does exactly what it needs to do! Not had any problems with it sticking or getting jammed! Should have more colours though!
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
These are great to have in your room while at school. It dies the job well. It Iasts a long time, and hole punch a lot in a small amount of time.
Brie F.
Brie F.
Excellent product. Used this in college and in my daily life for work. You have to be careful how man pieces of paper you put in the slot, becuase it won't punch. Overall, great product and I would recommend it to anyone in school or for the office.