Masserie di Sant'Eramo Flavorful Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Italy)

Masserie di Sant'Eramo Flavorful Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced from selected "Coratina" and "Ogliarola Barese" olives from the best groves in the Murge area of Apulia. First cold pressing means that the olives are pressed only once within hours of...

Has anyone tried the flavored virgin oil
What do you use this for?
Is this really great as you say it is? The reviews say that is is fantastic and everyone likes to cook with it and the taste it leaves is amazing someone tell me if it's worth the price? And if so where can I find it
Start your review of Masserie di Sant'Eramo Flavorful Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Italy)!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
This virgin oil is straight from Italy and besides that it's the flavorful extra-virgin oil you have to remember that a lot of the extra virgin oil's you really have to read to make sure they're authentic
Anne E.
This is the only oil I use on my caprese salads. The taste is so natural and fresh, and I love that it's imported. I also use this EVOO to make my lemon vinaigrette!
Wilnorly P.
Aceite de Olive este en especial tiene un sabor delicioso ideal para mis adrezo, tambie lo uso para mis mascarillas de cabello que lo deja super suave .
maria P.
We use olive oil in our daily cooking and this product is superb. I only buy Italian olive oil. The taste is great also.
Freddy G.
My mother always use this extra virgin olive oil because is very good she use it for salades and other plates that need oil and is very tasty and you can find it at all the supermakets is very cheap i recomend it!
Maranda C.
This is alot better and healthier than using any other kind of oil and also good as a hair ask helps hair grow and not be dry !
Chasidy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Masserie di Sant'Eramo Flavorful Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Italy) uploaded by Chasidy G.
One of my fave buys!! I use extra virgin olive oil for so many things. Adding it to water when boiling prior to cooking pastas. After pasta is cooked and rinsed with cold water I toss the pasta in with extra virgin olive oil. I also used it mixed with equal parts Dawn Dish Soap to clean my makeup brushes. 😬
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Great olive oil taste great goes deliciously on just about anything great use for cooking and cold I usually buy this olive oil all the time
Barbie S.
I love this oil. I usually always buy extra virgin olive oil, it dosent leave your food tasting like oil. Must try
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
A bit more expensive than your typical supermarket olive oil and a lot more tasty. I use this on almost everything. I recently used it drizzled over my feta and watermelon salad. Perfection. You can definitely taste the olive but it is such a light flavor. Worth the money if you want an actual olive oil.