Masserie di Sant'Eramo Flavorful Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Italy) uploaded by C G.

BY MASSERIE DI SANT'ERAMO #9 in Olive Oil

Masserie di Sant'Eramo Flavorful Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced from selected "Coratina" and "Ogliarola Barese" olives from the best groves in the Murge area of Apulia. First cold pressing means that the olives are pressed only once within hours of... see more...

C G.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
One of my fave buys!!
I use extra virgin olive oil for so many things. Adding it to water when boiling prior to cooking pastas. After pasta is cooked and rinsed with cold water I toss the pasta in with extra virgin olive oil.
I also used it mixed with equal parts Dawn Dish Soap to clean my makeup brushes. ūüė¨
Freddy G.
Freddy G.
My mother always use this extra virgin olive oil because is very good she use it for salades and other plates that need oil and is very tasty and you can find it at all the supermakets is very cheap i recomend it!
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
This virgin oil is straight from Italy and besides that it's the flavorful extra-virgin oil you have to remember that a lot of the extra virgin oil's you really have to read to make sure they're authentic
Anne E.
Anne E.
Foodie Expert
This is the only oil I use on my caprese salads. The taste is so natural and fresh, and I love that it's imported. I also use this EVOO to make my lemon vinaigrette!
Angie M.
Angie M.
owasso , OK
Foodie Expert
Great olive oil taste great goes deliciously on just about anything great use for cooking and cold I usually buy this olive oil all the time
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Foodie Expert
This is alot better and healthier than using any other kind of oil and also good as a hair ask helps hair grow and not be dry !
maria p.
maria p.
We use olive oil in our daily cooking and this product is superb. I only buy Italian olive oil. The taste is great also.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Foodie Expert
I love this oil. I usually always buy extra virgin olive oil, it dosent leave your food tasting like oil. Must try
Wilnorly P.
Wilnorly P.
Foodie Expert
Aceite de Olive este en especial tiene un sabor delicioso ideal para mis adrezo, tambie lo uso para mis mascarillas de cabello que lo deja super suave .
Anna H.
Anna H.
Foodie Expert
This EVOO has made me a better cook! I love the taste and it ability to make me want to cook since I know the food will taste better.
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this a bold flavor or just bland?
Katie W.
Katie W.
Foodie Expert
What do you use this for?
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
Foodie Expert
Is this really great as you say it is? The reviews say that is is fantastic and everyone likes to cook with it and the taste it leaves is amazing someone tell me if it's worth the price? And if so where can I find it
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Is it worth it ? Is it healthy ?
natassia t.