Masserie di Sant'Eramo Flavorful Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Italy) uploaded by C G.

BY MASSERIE DI SANT'ERAMO #7 in Olive Oil

Masserie di Sant'Eramo Flavorful Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced from selected "Coratina" and "Ogliarola Barese" olives from the best groves in the Murge area of Apulia. First cold pressing means that the olives are pressed only once within hours of... see more...

Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
A bit more expensive than your typical supermarket olive oil and a lot more tasty. I use this on almost everything. I recently used it drizzled over my feta and watermelon salad. Perfection. You can definitely taste the olive but it is such a light flavor. Worth the money if you want an actual olive oil.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
One of my fave buys!!
I use extra virgin olive oil for so many things. Adding it to water when boiling prior to cooking pastas. After pasta is cooked and rinsed with cold water I toss the pasta in with extra virgin olive oil.
I also used it mixed with equal parts Dawn Dish Soap to clean my makeup brushes. 😬
Freddy G.
My mother always use this extra virgin olive oil because is very good she use it for salades and other plates that need oil and is very tasty and you can find it at all the supermakets is very cheap i recomend it!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
This virgin oil is straight from Italy and besides that it's the flavorful extra-virgin oil you have to remember that a lot of the extra virgin oil's you really have to read to make sure they're authentic
Anne E.
This is the only oil I use on my caprese salads. The taste is so natural and fresh, and I love that it's imported. I also use this EVOO to make my lemon vinaigrette!
Wilnorly P.
Aceite de Olive este en especial tiene un sabor delicioso ideal para mis adrezo, tambie lo uso para mis mascarillas de cabello que lo deja super suave .
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Great olive oil taste great goes deliciously on just about anything great use for cooking and cold I usually buy this olive oil all the time
Anna H.
This EVOO has made me a better cook! I love the taste and it ability to make me want to cook since I know the food will taste better.
Maranda C.
This is alot better and healthier than using any other kind of oil and also good as a hair ask helps hair grow and not be dry !
maria p.
We use olive oil in our daily cooking and this product is superb. I only buy Italian olive oil. The taste is great also.
Katie W.
What do you use this for?
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
Is this a bold flavor or just bland?
Tiffany T.
Is it worth it ? Is it healthy ?
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
Is this really great as you say it is? The reviews say that is is fantastic and everyone likes to cook with it and the taste it leaves is amazing someone tell me if it's worth the price? And if so where can I find it
Anna H.
How often are you buying EVOO?