BY MASQUE*OLOGY

A rayon cellulose single use facial mask saturated with advanced multi-functioning ingredients that contours to your face leaving your face hydrated with less visible pores. This mask contains ingredients to minimize the appearance of large pores while refining your skin's texture. Immersed with more than one ounce of ingredients, it is a luxurious, intense treatment that enhances the overall appearance of your complexion. This set contains: - 3 x 1.06 oz mask packets It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Each mask is specifically designed to follow the contours of your face, including special flaps to treat the eye areas and the mouth. see more...

ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida
This mask is very good, it does very well with its function of minimizing the pores...esta mascara es muy buena cumplen muy bien con su funcion de minimizar los poros
chelsea h.
chelsea h.
Florence
I love this mask, my skin feels amazing after using and so silky smooth! Must try!! #SmoothAsABabyBottom
Jacqueline  K.
Jacqueline K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoy sheet masks, and I love that this one targeted pores and brightness specifically. I used this while I was in a sauna room and was pleased with how my skin felt afterwards. I don't remember specifically how it affected my pores, but I would repurchase and try again.
Daisy Y.
How long can you use it for?
Daisy Y.
Can you see the difference from the first use?