Masqueology Moisturizing Cream Mask uploaded by Pallavi R.Masqueology Moisturizing Cream Mask uploaded by Holly N.

BY MASQUE*OLOGY

A rayon cellulose single use facial mask saturated with advanced multi-functioning ingredients that contours to you face leaving it smoother and reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Convenient. Today’s lifestyle dictates the need for a beauty regimen that is convenient. Any time, any location, masqueology will fit into just 20 minutes of your day. Original. Masqueology sets itself apart from other facial masks with its innovative design using special woven materials that create two distinct benefits for its user. The unique design also increases the penetration of the advanced formula ingredients into the skin delivering the desired visible results. Relaxing. Masqueology creates the sensation of the spa experience. Effective. With masqueology, visible results rivaling those of a spa treatment are achieved while still being far more affordable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Just finished using it. It had a lot of cream on it. There was so much in the pouch that I saved some in a jar as per one of the suggestions in a recent Influenster article. A was able to smear a lot on my neck and arms, too. The mask in itself for way better than other similar mask I tried from Target recently. My face felt very hydrated afterwords. Can't wait to try the other types.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I bought this mask at Walmart on a whim. I tried it after spending the day at a football game, in the sun. My face felt so soothed and moisturizer afterwards! And I was able to use the excess product down my neck and chest. The price was extremely reasonable, and I will definitely buy this again. I would recommend for sensitive skin, any age skin, and dry/combination skin.
Sara P.
Oshkosh, WI
I bought this at Walmart for $2.50. I felt there was a lot of cream on the mask. I didn't really see any difference in my skin.

For the price, I pretty much expected the results. I wasn't really disappointment. I would probably try the brand again.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This is another fabulous cream mask. After soaking in the tub in hot water and cleaning and exfoliating my skin. I love to throw on a mask. I alternate sheet mask, clay mask and other creamy mask. This mask is very hydrating and makes my skin feel really nice. Just lay back and relax, while your fave becomes very beautiful!
Eriel M.
I love this product. I personally have dry skin due to severe eczema outbreaks. It is incredibly hard to find something that moisturizes my skin. This face mask moisturizes and stays that way for the entire day without me needing to apply another cream. I plan to buy a bulk pack.
Nichole M.
It wad soaking with cream which u wasnt expecting, made it hard to get out without tearing the mask ( which i did, it tore the nose piece)
But i love how much product was on it
Jennifer C.
I love this product it's makes your face feels so good. I haven't found anything like this one before.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
The best masque out there for any skin... I seem to break out from just about anything... but this masque does the trick !! Super hydrating and moisturizing ..A little goes a long way.. great buy for anyone
Mandy S.
thurman , OH
Tried this mask tonight. Leaves my face soft and I noticed my skin is a little clearer. They have these at walmart 2 for 5.00. Great price. Lots of excess cream to save for a later time. I will purchase again.
Holly N.