Masqueology Gold Facial Oil

by Masqueology

Formulated with gold and orange oil, this facial oil helps to restore your skin's natural elasticity and fight fine lines and wrinkles. It works to ease hyper-pigmentation for a brighter, smoother complexion and leaves your skin with a natural glow.

Masqueology Gold Facial Oil Is there any moisturizer that goes really well with this product?
Start your review of Masqueology Gold Facial Oil!
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Masqueology Gold Facial Oil uploaded by Brittany H.
Masqueology Gold Facial Oil uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is actually the Masqueology 24 karat gold Facial Serum, not the oil. But let me just say, I am very excited to get to try this beautiful serum. Its infused with small golden flakes and sodium hyaluronate. This anti-aging formula gives moisture and elasticity to help restore skins youthful complexion. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. For best results, use it in the AM and PM as part of your daily skin care routine. Highly recommend this serum 💛💜
Colleen M.
Woodville, AL
Masqueology Gold Facial Oil uploaded by Colleen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is really good facial oil if you need a real good hydration oil lol. My face is weird sometimes it’s really oily and then sometimes it’s as dry as a desert 🌵. So at those times I use this after I wash my face and my face soaks it up and it doesn’t leave a greasy residue which I love.
Melissa H.
Masqueology Gold Facial Oil uploaded by Melissa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my all time face oil, I’ve used it for years now and it’s never gave my any problems, it’s felt like a protector from makeup I’ve tested over the years, this will be your new favorite I guarantee!
Angela D.
Etowah, TN
Masqueology Gold Facial Oil uploaded by Angela D.
I love this 24k gold serum. I paid like $8-$10 I believe. It’s very effective! Use in the morning & night. It hydrates my skin. Came in a clear bottle so you can see the “ gold flakes “. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to be.
Fabiola G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Masqueology Gold Facial Oil uploaded by Fabiola G.
Este ha sido mi mejor amigo en las noches, llevo usándolo casi por un año en mi rutina de skin care, hidrata muy bien y la piel lo absorbe fácilmente.
Elizabeth S.
Little Rock
Purchased at: Amazon
I love facial oil and this one comes with gold flakes! It goes on smoothly and drys quickly! Leave skin feeling fresh and hydrated! The dropper helps evenly distribute the oil directly onto your face.A great face oil if your interested in Gold skin products! Masqueology Gold Facial Oil
Ryan S.
Rockingham, NC
Masqueology Gold Facial Oil uploaded by Ryan S.
I adore this product. It is affordable and works like a charm to keep skin feeling moisturized. And the smell, gosh it smells so good. It has micro gold glitter in it and it does leave traces of the glitter on the skin after use, but I’m a highlighter freak and love a healthy looking shine. It doesn’t leave skin feeling oily or looking oily, it melts right in and feels amazing. I definitely recommend you get this product for the price. It’s available at Walmart for less than $10. Get it get it get it and start yourself an affordable skin routine.
Leticia P.
Logan, UT
Masqueology Gold Facial Oil uploaded by Leticia P.
Masqueology Gold Facial Oil uploaded by Leticia P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this brand, all masqueology products are excellent. this serum is very good. I like
Zariyah W.
pontotoc
Purchased at: Walmart
This face serum makes ur skin feel like it’s been tighten on your face.this face serum also smells good it disappears once you put it on ur face
Ebony R.
Beaumont, CA
What? Like what. Gold face say what, please don’t ask me about my products or facial products out in public huh? Lol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashya R.