BY MASQUE*OLOGY

A rayon cellulose single use facial mask saturated with advanced multi-functioning ingredients that contours to you face leaving it smoother and reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Convenient. Today’s lifestyle dictates the need for a beauty regimen that is convenient. Any time, any location, masqueology will fit into just 20 minutes of your day. Original. Masqueology sets itself apart from other facial masks with its innovative design using special woven materials that create two distinct benefits for its user. The unique design also increases the penetration of the advanced formula ingredients into the skin delivering the desired visible results. Relaxing. Masqueology creates the sensation of the spa experience. Effective. With masqueology, visible results rivaling those of a spa treatment are achieved while still being far more affordable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marissa O.
Creekside, PA
The mask I used isn't on the site but it was this one.. who's face mold was taken to make these? It fit weirdly on my nose, it was too long but not wide enough for my nose. It the mouth hole is huge I had to put the eyeball covers below my mouth to cover that area.. and it didn't come with a mouth cover. Which I really could've used since the eye cut outs are huge too.. once it gets warm is starts to smell really weird.. reminded me of urine honestly. However it did make my pores appear way smaller but I didn't enjoy how it made my skin feel, kind of sticky. Little balls of the serum would appear every so often. I'll update with how long the effects last if I remember !
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I bought this at Walmart on clearance for $1.50. It is comparable to Soo AE. I love these mask because they have such a pleasant scent and the sheet mask is infused with a medium to heavy cream. I use the remainder of the cream that is left in the bag and place it on my neck, chest and arms. It is very relaxing and it keeps my facial skin look great. When people see my pictures, they use the words "flawless" talking about my skin!
Hilda C.
Wdm, IA
This was my first time trying an infused mask and I totally loved the way my skin felt afterwards. It was a little tricky at first to unfold but the results were great, my skin was glowing just radiant. I definitely thing anybody who is struggling with dulled complexion truly it!
Danielle R.
I am a huge fan of Masqueology masks, and the collagen lifting cream mask has to be my favorite at the moment! Very easy to apply and it doesn't take long at all. You feel and see results immediately! I stock up on these masks all the time, they are very affordable.
Perla G.
I have very dry skin and I find that this product is extremely hydrating for it only being a couple of dollars. It is very slippery and sticky on the face, but it really does leave the skin glowing and minimizes the look of pores. For the price range I'd say it was a good buy.
Maddie F.
Currently wearing this face mask and loving how cool it feels! I bought this product skeptical, but I defintely will buy again. After one use, my skin already feels softer and tighter. The only reason I give this 4/5 is because it is a bit of a messy application.
Victoria F.
Goodyear, AZ
I bought this mask because it was only $2.50 and I really liked it! The application was a little tough because it's literally drenched in product but once it was on it felt really cooling on my face. I took it off and my face looks a little tighter and glowing!
Amber L.
Avon, CT
This product is a real pain to use. It's a piece of paper soaked in a cream solution and you have to fish it out of the package, getting your hands covered in cream and then find a way to delicately unfold this paper without breaking it and get it on your face. Not exactly easy as I have said it's covered in cream and you can't really find the ends very well to unfold it. It smelled good and it felt good on my skin once I managed to get it there and my complexion looks great when I was done but it really wasn't worth it for all the trouble
Amanda B.
This mask was only $2.50 so I thought I would give it a try. Who doesn't need a little lift. It comes with a ton of product, the pouch is full of the lifting cream. It's easy to use. It felt strange lol the tingling sensation was interesting. It was not a bad feeling but not exactly pleasant either. I assume it just meant it was working :) I'm not sure I really see much of a visable lift difference but I have only used one mask. My skin does feel nice now though
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
This mask was only $2.50 so I figured I really wouldn't lose on this one. The package comes with one mask and a ton of extra product creme so overall I think it's a good value. The product itself was creme based. I left it on my face for 30 mins and then rubbed the rest of the product in. My skin felt soft as well a a bit tighter. Overall for $2.50 it's fun but who knows what happens long term
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this brand of mask?