BY MASQUEOLOGY

A synthetic mesh 2-piece single use facial mask saturated with advanced multi-functioning ingredients creates a gel like texture that contours to your face leaving it softer and hydrated while refining fine lines and wrinkles. Convenient. Today’s lifestyle dictates the need for a beauty regimen that is convenient. Any time, any location, masqueology will fit into just 20 minutes of your day. Original. Masqueology sets itself apart from other facial masks with its innovative design using special woven materials that create two distinct benefits for its user. The unique design also increases the penetration of the advanced formula ingredients into the skin delivering the desired visible results. Relaxing. Masqueology creates the sensation of the spa experience. Effective. With masqueology, visible results rivaling those of a spa treatment are achieved while still being far more affordable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniella H.
This is my first experience with gel masks. I love how it is in two pieces so you can get a better fit. It felt very cooling and I enjoyed just relaxing with it on my face. It's line spa at home. These are affordable and available at Walmart. My skin felt soft for a whole day after.
Angie D.
Wallingford
I just bought this in the gold mask and it was super hydrating to my face and it smells absolutely amazing I definitely would recommend this for people with wrinkles I had a ton of wrinkles on my forehead and after using this they're almost all gone
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
I love this affordable hydrogel mask. I can wear it around the house and it adhears to my face and it feels very cooling. The gold flecks make it feel fancy. Lets just hope I look as God as I feel when I take it off!
Courtney G.
lewisville , TX
i loved the hydrogel. This was my first hydrogel to use. I typically use sheet masks. I felt like the hydrogel stayed on my face a lot better than the regular sheet masks. This particular mask made my face super moisturized.
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
My skin started losing volume and getting frown lines I used this with a lil hylauronic acid and it's great
Crystal E.
England, AR
I didnt even want to give it 1 star, it was horrible it dried my face out and broke me out. Was not worth any money, i wont recommend it and wont rebuy it
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
It's a great sheet mask, it has a gel moisturer essence it made my skin feel soft and smooth. I found this online so I ordered it just to try it.
Alyssa S.
it’s worth the buy, my skin felt great but what i didn’t really like was the smell during and after removing the mask.
Taylor Z.
Harleysville, PA
Keeps my skin so hydrated and so gentile on my skin. This mask does what it says and is very effective I love it!
Tabitha C.
Elba
Loved the way it made my skin look and feel
It’s a bit on the slimy side when you first put it on but drys nicely