BY MASQUEOLOGY

A synthetic mesh 2-piece single use facial mask saturated with advanced multi-functioning ingredients creates a gel like texture that contours to your face leaving it softer and hydrated while refining fine lines and wrinkles. Convenient. Today’s lifestyle dictates the need for a beauty regimen that is convenient. Any time, any location, masqueology will fit into just 20 minutes of your day. Original. Masqueology sets itself apart from other facial masks with its innovative design using special woven materials that create two distinct benefits for its user. The unique design also increases the penetration of the advanced formula ingredients into the skin delivering the desired visible results. Relaxing. Masqueology creates the sensation of the spa experience. Effective. With masqueology, visible results rivaling those of a spa treatment are achieved while still being far more affordable. see more...

Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
After about 10 mins it starts drying/getting tacky which I then noticed it tingling my skin a little. The color of it is very cute! Smells good and affordable. I don't like that it's two piece a lot but it made my skin look radiant right away!
Angie D.
Wallingford
I just bought this in the gold mask and it was super hydrating to my face and it smells absolutely amazing I definitely would recommend this for people with wrinkles I had a ton of wrinkles on my forehead and after using this they're almost all gone
Ashley M.
Amsterdam , NY
I purchased my mask from Walmart it was the gold one and it was about $2.50. I am in love with this mask. After I used it the first time my face felt so hydrated and refreshed afterwards. It’s really slippery and a little bit challenging to get on at first but once it’s on it’s an amazing mask.
Hey precious pearls, so tonight for the first time I used the masque*ology gold collagen firming and tightening face mask. First off I am going to start off saying, that mask was cold when you first place it on my face then it got warm then cold again as it sat on my face for 20min. I wish the application was a bit easier and sturdier, you definitely need to be laying down with these face mask sheets unless they will slide right down your face. After I took the mask off, I did not like the way my face felt afterwards. My face felt heavy (like I needed to wash), the packaging said do not wash rub in remaining product into face. When I began to rub the product into my neck and face the residue began to bead up into a visible white. I may try this product again just to see if it tightens and firms my face. (Dealing with the residue might be worth it) Masqueology Collagen Hydro Gel Mask
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
I purchased the Aloe Vera Gel Mask and it was perfect for treating my dace after my vacation at the beach. The cool soothing gel mask was very refreshing on my skin. The mask came as two sections. One for my nose to forhead area and one from the top of my lip to my chin. I wish it came as one whole mask as it is very slippery when trying to put the mask on and notice it slipping down my face a few times. Placed the mask on for 20 mins and then massaged the residue from the mask into my face all as suggested from the steps on the packaging. Besides the mask being in two sections I really liked useing this mask to pamper my skin.
Isabel T.
Claims: "The gel mask hydrates, softens and detoxifies the skin while helping in blood circulation, minimizing pores, and diminishing fine lines + wrinkles."

Fit/Material: Wow, putting this on is such a pain in the butt! It's so slippery it came right off of the plastic that's supposed to help you put it on. The eyeholes are too big for my face and the nose hole way too big, which is normal for me but this was actually excessive. It comes with three extra pieces where the mouth and eyes are suppose to be so you could use those to fill the blanks with.

Essence/Fragrance: There was no extra essence but it had a really strong perfume scent that I disliked.

Thoughts/Results: This mask did nothing but provide minimal hydration. Truthfully I'm so disappointed with this mask. It cost me three dollars and that's way too high for something like this. The mask continuously slide off and I didn't notice any real benefits. Masks like this are what scare me away from American masks.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i bought this recently from walmart is was $2.50. i saw collagen, lifting, brightening all the things i want in a mask. the serum did deliver on all those fronts. the actual gel mask was an issue. i understand its heavier than a sheet mask and so theres to pieces. the top piece was fine my helped it stay in place but the bottom goes from below the cheek bone to the chin that piece kept sliding down. it took about five minutes for it to dry enough to stay in place and everywhere the serum was and the mask wasnt tingled. i felt like the serum took a little longer to sink into my skin so it was a bit tacky for a longer period of time. but i have such a smooth forehead no wrinkles and everything feels tighter too.
Bri Z.
Lafayette, CO
Masque*ology’s Gold Mask is such a great product! I tried it on a whim while shopping at Walmart and have now used it a few times. It’s super hydrating and great for my skin here in dry Colorado! The only thing I would say is CUT IT OUT OF THR PACKAGING because pulling it out of that vacuum sealed pack messes it up and makes it difficult to apply! Please enjoy my terrible product picture 🤗
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Seriously felt a difference after I placed the two separate pieces of heaven into my face. Once placed it felt great. Nice and cool and I loved seeing all the gold shimmer on my face. My face was dry in some areas and after the mask I had a super hydrated face. Buy it. It's at Walmart
Jennifer B.
I wasn't a fan of the process of applying this mask to my face. It was gooey and wasn't very cooperative with where I was trying to position the mask on my face. After waiting 20 minutes I removed the mask and massaged the excess product into my face. I was actually quite please with how much healthier my skin looks!

back