BY MASQUEOLOGY

A synthetic mesh 2-piece single use facial mask saturated with advanced multi-functioning ingredients creates a gel like texture that contours to your face leaving it softer and hydrated while refining fine lines and wrinkles. Convenient. Today’s lifestyle dictates the need for a beauty regimen that is convenient. Any time, any location, masqueology will fit into just 20 minutes of your day. Original. Masqueology sets itself apart from other facial masks with its innovative design using special woven materials that create two distinct benefits for its user. The unique design also increases the penetration of the advanced formula ingredients into the skin delivering the desired visible results. Relaxing. Masqueology creates the sensation of the spa experience. Effective. With masqueology, visible results rivaling those of a spa treatment are achieved while still being far more affordable. see more...

Michelle H.
Ochlocknee, GA
This mask is phenomenal. It's made of two pieces for your mouth and then the top portion of your face. The mask is very soothing and delicate. It's made out of collagen and has the texture of jello almost. Once applied it soothed my face and calmed my skin. The directions say to leave on 20 minutes, which I did. It has so much essence on it that it never dried out at all. Once i removed the mask, there was still alot of essence left on my skin, which was really smoothed on with a gentle rub. Excellent Product!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I bought the one that’s a hydrating gold mask. I like that it’s a two piece gel mask. it makes it easier to put on and stay on. It says to leave on for 25 minuets but I think I left it on for 40 minuets.It felts so good on my skin. It didn’t slip and slide all over the place while wearing it. When I did take it off my skin felt soft and hydrated. I rub the left over product into my skin.I applied this at nite before I went to bed. When I woke my skin looked radiant. I HIGHLY recommend this product and I know I will purchase again.
Shirley K.
This mask was a bit tricky to get on. It was wrapped in paper but came in pieces for the face: top, bottom, and a few small pieces that looked like it was for under the eyes. It took some work not to drop it while removing it from the paper since it was super slick. It had a pretty gold tint to it. It also didn't really stay in place because it was a thick mask so I laid back so it didn't slide off of my face. It left my skin feeling smooth but I'm not sure if I'd go through the trouble again with this particular mask.
Natacha P.
Chadds Ford, PA
It smells sooooo good! Tried this as part of my morning routine whilst on a Differin (Differin® Gel Acne Treatment 0.5 oz. Box) regimen to see if it would soften and hydrate my skin (which needs if desperately). Would give it 5 stars if the application was easier (it was like applying a wet solidified jello to your face). Also, you should def apply laying down due to it being seemingly strongly affected by gravity.
This was my first one so I’m not going to comment on long term results, but I immediately felt my skin be softer and bouncier. Definitely recommend trying out and will do it myself in the future. Masqueology Collagen Hydro Gel Mask
Veronica V.
Elyria
This mask was great! It was a little confusing to figure out at first cause it was 2 pieces but once I completely opened the masks I figured it out pretty quick. Was a little difficult to put it on but I got it down. It was slimy and slippery like slime but it felt so good on my face. It left my skin feeling so good and made it smell so good as well. I’m definitely getting more of these! I got them for 2 for $5 at Walmart.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
The mask I got was the kaolin clay molding peel off mask by this brand (they do not have it listed in their product inventory on here)... and this mask was so unique from any other mask I have ever used. It goes on super thick and dries to a rubber consistency, which I never experienced in a mask before but loved it. My skin felt so smooth and hydrated afterwards. I recommend this mask to anyone with any skin type.
Ashley F.
Louisville, KY
Omg this is so relaxing I have it on now and the cooling feeling is amazing 8 recommend any woman, man, mom, dad, anyone stressed and in need of hyaluronic acid/moisturize it's amazing and doesn't fall off your skin or have to adjust while on it literally stays in place. I will be repurchasing
Jennifer L.
Orlando
I purchased the Masqueology Wild Rose Hydro Gel Gold Mask at Walmart they were 2 for $5. I was skeptical at first but after reading reviews I tried it out. So happy I did!!! It is gentle to put on & easy. It comes in 2 pieces but very simple to figure out. It leaves your skin glowing, tight, oil free & silky. I’m going to purchase a few more to use them weekly. I love it!!
Diana T.
Columbus , OH
I bought this at Walmart for $2.50 and I swear this is the best mask I have ever used. You put it on for 20 min then rub the remaining gel into the skin. My skin looked soft and supple. I swear the fine lines were softer. My skin was so hydrated, I cannot say enough about this. I will definitely be buying more of these. Can’t wait to checkout more products by masque ology.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
After about 10 mins it starts drying/getting tacky which I then noticed it tingling my skin a little. The color of it is very cute! Smells good and affordable. I don't like that it's two piece a lot but it made my skin look radiant right away!

Amazon