Masque*ology Cell Renewal Masque With Snail Secretion Filtrate 3 Masks x 1.06 oz

BY MASQUEOLOGY

A rayon cellulose single use facial mask saturated with advanced multi-functioning ingredients that contours to your face stimulating cell repair while also hydrating your skin and stimulating collagen production. This mask contains ingredients to help in the production of new skin while working restore the moisture barrier. Immersed with more than one ounce of ingredients, it is a luxurious, intense treatment that softens skin's overall texture and enhances the appearance of your complexion. This set contains: - 3 x 1.06 oz mask packets It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Each mask is specifically designed to follow the contours of your face, including special flaps to treat the eye areas and the mouth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rose C.
houston, TX
I use these once a week! Truly amazing! They make my skin look amazing! Flawless! Gorgeous! I don't have to wear make up to hide any blemishes after using this product. Keeps your skin looking and feeling so healthy.
Debra J.
I have been a huge fan of sheet masks recently, mainly because they are so handy. These ones left my skin feeling super soft, but I haven't seen a huge improvement with anything else. So far, pretty good though.
Stephanie S.
I love, love, love sheet masks. These, in particular, are some of the best I've used. I found mine at TJ Maxx for almost nothing!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this kind of mask that allows you to try many different products in the case of this mask said to be to regenerate the skin collagen which is lost as the years pass are economic , are quite wet with the product and the skin feels hydrated
and soft so I feel that if it works smooth and pleasant smell
Mady M.
I have been looking to try a snail mask and I was wondering if this one would be a nice pick? I am always scared it will irritate or not go well with my skin? Does it work for any skin type?
minerva v.
Where can I order or purchase this?
Debbie H.
Saint Louis, MO
I have extremely dry skin. Are these mask as good as those I would scrub on and leave on for a certain length of time? Is there a difference?