MASQUELOGY Masqueology Moisturizing Cream Mask, 10.5 fl oz uploaded by Raquel C.MASQUELOGY Masqueology Moisturizing Cream Mask, 10.5 fl oz uploaded by Jonealle B.

BY MASQUELOGY

Amy S.
Fort Worth , TX
Received as a gift and it is amazing!!! Works like a miracle. I was confused at first and scared to break the mask but I loved it. Very moisturizing and relaxing. I would totally love to get more !! Do recommend
. It’s very pleasing and worth a try. Calmed me down
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
I really enjoyed this mask. The material felt thick and luxurious unlike some drugstore masks. The smell was great and the secret ingredient is fish eggs. My face felt great after this one.
Christina F.
Amston, CT
This mask is amazing! I left my skin feeling very hydrated without that sticky feeling after taking it off. The mask itself doesnt feel like paper, it feels like skin itself. Ultra soft and silky! Not expensive at all, I think I paid $2.50 at walmart for 1 mask.
Mallory S.
Love this mask!! I use one all the time. Especially in these winter months where my skin is extra dry. Perfect low price mask
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this cream mask it very moisture hydrating leaves skin feeling soft and smooth totally recommend it
Ivon M.
Surprised I liked this product they only complaint I have it the sent of the lotion the mask has
Kortnee P.
How well does this mask work?