MASQUELOGY Masqueology Collagen Lifting Cream Mask, 10.5 fl oz uploaded by marta t.MASQUELOGY Masqueology Collagen Lifting Cream Mask, 10.5 fl oz uploaded by marta t.MASQUELOGY Masqueology Collagen Lifting Cream Mask, 10.5 fl oz uploaded by Holly N.

BY MASQUEOLOGY

MASQUEOLOGY Cream Mask Collagen Lifting 1pc see more...

Iris E.
Union City, NJ
This mask is loaded with collagen and gold to help hydrate and revitalize fatigued skin while detoxifying the impurities in the skin to give an overall glow and life. Leave in for 20 minutes, once you remove do not wash simply rub excess moisture on your face. I loved it & my face was super moisturized! I cant wait to use it again.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Received my mask from Hush for $1, you’d have to use the mask frequently to see dramatic results. I️t did leave my face feeling soft and moisturized. Maybe it’ll try I️t for a longer period of time see if anything happens.
Alì A.
Brooklyn
The best collage lifting cream mask I have tried it leaves my skin so smooth and rejuvenated I really enjoy putting on this mask it fun and easy to apply and is very effective and affordable people gotta try this mask 😍⭐️
Lanae B.
I bought this face mask yesterday from my Walmart! It smells really good but it just wasn't working for me. I did everything the directions told me to, washed my face and dried it. Once I applied the mask I got in the shower, maybe that was a mistake but, the mask constantly kept sliding down my face and I kept having to adjusting. Adjusting my mask resulted in it ripping and folding! I left it on for 20 minutes like the directions say to and then to top it I broke out in tiny bumps! The mask was honestly was a nightmare.. it did definitely hydrate my skin but it just wasn't worth the stress.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I washed my face, toned it with witch hazel and then applied this creamy collagen lifting mask by Masqueology. It was very relaxing as my skin soaked in all the yummy goodness. It had a nice soft sweet scent and the mask was easy to apply. I used the remaining cream that was in the container and applied it all over.
marta t.
So just tried this
I was expecting a peel of mask. You know like the ones that look so painful.
Its smell wasnt that bad. The thing was that when i peeled it off it seemed as if it only was able to clean the top layer of my skin.
Not my fav by far.

I mean i guess thats why its a modeling mask.
Im was looking for a deep clean.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What do you think of this brand?