BY MASQUE BAR

MasqueBAR Silver Foil peel-off mask is enriched with natural ingredients that help to brighten, and soften your skin

WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid using on skin sensitive to bandages or peel-off facial masks. In the event of eye contact, rinse with water. Do not use on skin that is broken, irritated, or sun-burnt. Stop using and consult with your doctor if skin becomes red, swollen and/or itchy irritation, or other discomfort, or occur after exposure to direct sunlight. Directions for storage and handling; Keep out of reach of children. Do not store in hot or cold temperature, or under direct sunlight.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PVP, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Pullulan, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Rosin, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Broussonetia Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Alcohol, Primula Veris Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange) Fiber, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

How To Use

Apply thin layer of oil peel off mask onto cleansed skin.
Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes until mask becomes completely dry.
Gently peel off mask in a downward motion from outer edges and rinse off with warm water, or facial toner.

Samantha W.
nutley
The picture I posted is of the gold version of this mask, but I’ve used all versions of it and I love them all. There’s rose gold, yellow gold, and silver. I don’t know what it is about these masks because they are so simple, and so cheap, but my skin looks glowy & luminous after I use them. And they peel off so easily which is a huge up side for me with peel off masks. Most masks ar and they peel off so easily which is a huge positive for me with peel off masks. I normally steer clear of them because nine out of 10 times they hurt like hell when I keel of them off and I end up having to rinse them with water because the pain is unbearable. But these come off so easily and do not hurt at all. I really don’t know why more people aren’t talking about this. Keep doing your thing masque bar because I am living for your brand
Valentina P.
Elk river, MN
This mask is so pretty! It also smells great and does a good job of making my skin feel nice and soft afterwards. What I don’t like about it is the drying time takes a lot longer than the package says, and even then some spots are still not dry all the way, and removing it leaves behind a lot of the colorful residue.
Brooke H.
Normal, IL
I got this mask in a holiday packet from Target. I’m not a huge fan of peel of masks. I just don’t like the application and removal process. I did use a brush to put it on my face. I ended up almost using the whole packet. I will say it dried fairly fast. It also was very easy to remove. It looked stunning on the face haha! I didn’t notice a huge difference after using it. My face maybe felt a little softer but nothing out of the ordinary. Not sure if it looked any brighter. Sri very enjoyable!
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I loved this mask! It left my skin feeling smooth and feeling so refreshing. Although don’t get it too close to your eyebrows or and part that has peach fuzz it does hurt a bit. LOL. But I would highly recommend and will buy again :)
Nique '.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mask!! It smells great and does a good job of making my skin feel nice and soft afterwards. It does not leave any redness once taking it off. I would highly recommend and will buy it again. Masque® B.A.R™ SILVER FOIL Peel Off Mask
Mandy 🌱.
Spartanburg
This product made my skin feel soft, but some of it did not peel off. I had to wash the rest off with water. The silver was different and looked pretty cool.
Cheyenne G.
Conway, AR
This is a facemask that I live by, I use it every other day, it’s definitely not pricey. I would recommend for sure!
Haylea D.
Haltom city
Purchased at: Walgreens
You can feel how nice your skin feels as you peel the mask off of your face! Its like new skin underneath!!!!!
Clai S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just a little tricky to get off, but the results are wonderful! I love how many uses are in the container.
Emily F.
Weirton
Purchased at: Target
This is a great mask! It looks beautiful, and it peels off to leave my skin exfoliated and glowing!