BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMasque Bar
masque B•A•R Blue Foil Peel-Off Mask

masque B•A•R™ Blue Foil Peel-Off Mask

Hydrating. Replenishing. Calming. This metallic peel off mask helps hydrate, replenish and calm the appearance of skin.

IN THE MASQUE

WARNINGS: For external use only. Keep away from children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact with eyes does occur, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Do not apply on area with scars, eczema or dermatitis. Stop use and consult a doctor if redness, swelling or irritation occurs. Store the mask in a cool and dry place. Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pullulan, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Algae Extract, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Sea Water, Fucose, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Is my first time using it and I dying to see the results! Have you bought it before? Tell me your experience
Start your review of masque B•A•R™ Blue Foil Peel-Off Mask!
Bobbyjo S.
Azle
masque B•A•R™ Blue Foil Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Bobbyjo S.
Purchased at: CVS
This is the Masque B A R Blue Foil Peel Off Mask. It goes on smooth and cool it has a beautiful metalkic color when drying. Then comes the hard part... . trying to take it off. It sticks to your face like gum on the bottom of a school desk! It also hurt coming off It definitly took some layers off of my skin. However, my face felt redifined and revitilized after wearing it. I personally won't wear this mask again, but you could give it a try if you'd like. #skin #skincare #mask #facemask #beauty # beautiful Don't forget to follow me on here, and also on Instagram @bobbyjosanchez for more beauty reviwes and content.
Ashley A.
Etobicoke, ON
masque B•A•R™ Blue Foil Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Love these masks they truly gives my skin a beautiful glow leaving my appearance fresh and illuminate . Definitely affordable I bought this company in the past and just found the set at shoppers drug mart and totally recommend this 😍🧼🧖🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♂️🧖🏼
Addison L.
chatham
masque B•A•R™ Blue Foil Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Addison L.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I love this mask it’s so pretty and takes of all the junk that can be building up in my skin
member-006ee
This is such a fun face mask. It has a super fun blue foil colour and the peel off masks are my favourite. It leave my skin feeling fresh and pure.
Adriana P.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Target
This mask hurts the skin a lot, I felt my skin very red and sensitive after using it, it says it is soothing, but it is not. I didn't feel any positive difference in my skin.
Adriana P.
katy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
As I was using it I could strongly smell the alcohol in it. After doing some research all the alcohol ingredients mentioned in the mask are consider “bad” alcohols for skin care and dry up your skin.
Naomie V.
Youngsville, LA
I bought this mask at CVS and I hated it!!! It was difficult to get off and just all around uncomfortable. I found myself having to essentially scrape it off which is not good considering my skin is already sensitive!!! Pass on this one for sure....
Farron J.
Tucson, AZ
Left my skin feeling very hydrated and refreshed. Cute packaging, a good peel, and very fun color! Good texture for a mask as well. Easy on the wallet as well. I would definitely buy this mask again, wish there was a full size option though! Happy with my purchase