Masque Bar Pretty Animalz Tiger Moisturising Face Sheet Mask - 0.71 fl oz uploaded by Vilma V.Masque Bar Pretty Animalz Tiger Moisturising Face Sheet Mask - 0.71 fl oz uploaded by sarah l.

BY LOOK BEAUTY

Masque Bar Pretty Animalz Tiger Moisturising Face Sheet Mask - 0.71 fl oz. This Tiger Character Print sheet mask is enriched with extracts that help nourish and hydrate your face. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Carina M.
Chatsworth , CA
I don’t know if it’s just me but I love masks and this is one of my favorite ones! One reason is because it’s cute but also works very well!!!! Me and my daughter use this all the time! Our first time trying it was at beauty con and after that we were upsets!
sarah l.
potomac
Purchased at: CVS
This mask was very Fun to use and it was also very affordable, enjoyed using it with friends and we all had a great time making fun of each other. It leaves your skin moisturized and very dewy looking.
Vilma V.
This skincare product is a sheet mask containing soybean extract, mushroom extracts and witch hazel water. Together they provide deep moisturization, inflammation reduction, and redness relief, Ideal for use after a day out in the sun. Also ideal for overly dry skin. This product is sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Kelly S.
Fullerton
I like this face mask because of the cute and fun animal faces printed on them. They are gentle. I am a first time user and loved it. The packaging is really nice. Lots of moisture in the masks and it’s folded very nicely inside. I recommend!
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
I used this for the first time and I absolutely loved it!!! It made my face feel so soft, plump, and young. It still feels that way 3 days later. I am so impressed.
Jordin A.
Appleton
I think the animal theme is super cute but when I applied it I had slight burning. It wasn't bad but enough to irritate me.
Amanda B.
I love face masks but this one wasn't for me. It was way too big, and it kept falling off my face. I just threw it out
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, MI
I love masks, I especially love masks that not only feel good, but look cute/silly too!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I think this animal print is so cute! My son enjoyed watching me with it on. He even wanted a try. It’s a good price for the fun and hydration you get out of it. I will definitely be buying many more! And recommend to everyone.
Rachel W.
Whitby , ON
Smells wasn’t the nicest but wasn’t terrible. I thought they were more for kids with the pictures. I put it on my daughter (6yrs) and it was huge, assuming for adult sizes face. Left the fairly smooth and hydrated.