Masque Bar Pretty Animalz Reindeer Sheet Mask Gray uploaded by Kaitlyn J.

BY MASQUE BAR

This Reindeer Character Print sheet mask provides intensive hydration to calm skin with soothing properties.

Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I enjoy these mask so much and I love that my little guy isn't scared of me when he sees me wear these kind of masks he actually enjoys seeing me in them and can't wait for me to where the next one. With my charcoal and all white mask he would get so scared, and ask me to take them off. I also loved loved the way this one had my skin feeling after the reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because of the size of the mask and how it didn't fit as well as others if your face isn't the exact shape width and length of the mask then it won't fit right and won't lay flat I constantly had to fix and flatten out the mask against my face. Other than that these mask feel so good after and are so cute and very fun.
Lori L.
Did not like this mask at all. Got the reindeer one and I took it off and put it on like four times trying to get it right but when I peels it off 20 minutes later I think I had it on Wrong. It itched something fierce but I think that was from the paint of the reindeer. Masque Bar Pretty Animalz Reindeer Sheet Mask Gray
Addie B.
This face mask was just fine. Having only one meant that I couldn't really test out how it changed my skin, all sheet masks feel about the same to me. It smelled fine, it stayed on my face. My face did feel moisturized afterwards. I received this as a gift, but if I run out of face masks I could see myself repurchasing this.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
The packaging is cute i got it as a gift but i got the penguin one its kinda creepy once you put it on hahaha but it does make your skin feel nice and soft after you put it on
Kaitlyn J.
Gastonia, NC
Not only are these masks super fun but they deliver!! I bought mine at Target at an amazing price point and honestly assumed I was paying for the mask design, not so much the actual mask...but boy was I wrong! The reindeer one specifically is the “calming” sheet mask and I saw a drastic reduce in the redness of my skin after the 20 minutes of wearing the mask! I also love that as opposed to washing the mask residue off (aka: washing my face again!) you just remove the mask, and tap the excess product into your skin! I love this mask and I recommend it to women and men of all ages, the characters are so fun and they actually work!
Violet M.
Claremont
My favourite masks ever. I love the animals on them, I first for the reindeer during the holidays and then the penguin. The price is reasonable. I keep getting more and more.
Kimberly K.
Got this as a gift 📦 some time ago. It's a typical drugstore sheet mask. Fun and relaxing, no noticeable results.
It was something like a wet brown paper bag in consistency. No scent, good or bad. Cute packaging.
Meagan B.
evansville, wi
I had the penguin sheet mask. It scared my children and made my lips tingle when the mask would touch it. I bought two on clearance as Target, and I’m not sure if I will use the second one. I didn’t find that it did anything positive for my skin.
Gianna L.
Springfield
It worked really good for me! I have an oily skin and it felt nice! It was refreshing! It smelled like a chemical but it was not horrific! It has a good amount of product in it! I would for sure buy it again!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I got this for free at this food bank place. I figured I would give this a shot, but I didn't know it was popular. I didn't expect much out of it, but I was surprised. When I put this mask on it felt so soothing and cool on my face. It has toner in it which is great. I left it on however long it said to. The results were amazing! My face felt so smooth and nice, it was also glowing. I love it so much and I'm going to buy this all the time now! It's also cool that it has a reindeer face, and it's easy and comfortable. I highly recommend this.
Amber L.
Did anyone see a difference with their skin after using this?
Aj S.