BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMasque Bar
Green Foil Peel Off Mask Facial Treatments - 71 fl oz

Masque Bar Green Foil Peel Off Mask Facial Treatments - .71 fl oz

This metallic peel off mask helps skin feel soft, nourished and moisturized. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Masque Bar Green Foil Peel Off Mask Facial Treatments - .71 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mallory R.
West Chester, PA
Purchased at: Target
left skin partially dry. took a lot of oils off of my face (oily skin). easy to apply with clean fingers or an applicator. ended up having a reaction to the mask. itchy, very dry and red bumpy patches.
Dina M.
Masque Bar Green Foil Peel Off Mask Facial Treatments - .71 fl oz uploaded by Dina M.
Purchased at: CVS
**This is for the blue mask but I also have the green. Why Isn't the blue mask on here Picked up MasqueBAR Blue Foil (and Violet and Holographic) on sale for less than $6 total at CVS. Review: It felt really good when applying and was a lot of fun to play Smurfette/ Avatar for a bit. I usually use sheet or clay masks so this was new for me. It was a bit painful to get this off but I probably put on more then I should. I also was finding litrle pieces the next day somehow. Second application went MUCH better. Still a bit time consuming (but less painful) to get off. Masque Bar Green Foil Peel Off Mask Facial Treatments - .71 fl oz It did give me a nice blush color after.
Cyrissa N.
Rockland, MA
Works great just make sure you put it on thicker to get a good rip, it has great color. Makes my skin very smooth to touch
Amber G.
33 Pine Rd
This metallic, peel off mask helps skin feel soft, nourished and moisturized. It contains pearl powder and extract with Wintergreen leaf extract. O say one scale of 1-10 it's about a 5 or 6.
Bridie W.
Honestly the best peel off mask over ever used! Doesn't hurt to peel off but still leaves great results! Have used this and the red version and they are all so good! So gentle on the skin, no burning or funny sensations would love this in a squeeze bottle

Looking for your answer?