BY MASQUE BAR

Dark Circle Reducer Eye Patches are specifically formulated to diminish the appearance of dark circles, shadows and uneven skin tones under eyes. Sunflower Seed Oil and Vitamins A & E help to make under eye area appear lighter, firmer and softer, increasing skin elasticity. see more...

• I need these in my life has anyone seen these at any Walg...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittnay L.
Morrisville, PA
I had to keep using these to experience the full effect. First time use will not do the trick. After a month I realized a huge difference with a side by side photo for reference. #giftcrush I love receiving these as gifts, they have so many dofferent kinds and my face alwats feels refreshing afterwards.
Nicole c.
I liked the moisture this product had. That's about the only thing. It went on easily but was very goopy and it smelled disgusting.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
I need these in my life has anyone seen these at any Walgreens or CVS says target or Walmart please let me know thank you