Masque Bar by Look Beauty Anti Blemish Mud Mask - 0.5 oz uploaded by Sophie B.Masque Bar by Look Beauty Anti Blemish Mud Mask - 0.5 oz uploaded by brittney k.

BY LOOK BEAUTY

Masque Bar by Look Beauty Anti Blemish Mud Mask - 0.5 oz Gender: Female. see more...

Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this brand! The type of mask I have isn’t anywhere on Influenster. It is the charcoal peel off one. I noticed an immediate difference in my skin after using the mask. I’d recommend this brand to others
Kayla W.
I love the Masque Bar brand. I have tried several of their other masks and liked them all, but this one is my favorite. I prefer mud masks over sheet masks because I can get several uses out of it. This mask makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. I think it does a good job of controlling blemishes. I use this mask about once a week. I highly recommend this mask!
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
I really enjoyed this masque. The smell of the mud was calming and relaxing; similar to the smell of a spa. The texture was silky and applied easily. Some mud masques are so clumpy, this was not. It left my face feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. I also feel like it helped with redness. It's enough for two applications in my opinion.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
So the anti blemish mud mask didn't do everything it said on the package but it did Soothe My Skin didn't really help with blemishes though because it was oily.
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
Single use packets of mud masks that helped to minimize my pores, matify my skin and help to reduce my breakouts. Very little scent in it which I like and more then enough on packet for one use.