BY MASQUE BAR

This charcoal and gold peel off mask helps draw out impurities and cleanse pores while also helping to brighten the appearance of the skin. Clarifies. Brightens. Refines.

WARNINGS: For external use only. Keep away from children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact with eyes does occur, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Do not apply on area with scars, eczema or dermatitis. Stop use and consult a doctor if redness, swelling or irritation occurs. Store the mask in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight.

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PVP, Methylpropanediol, Charcoal Powder, Colloidal Gold, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Roote Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide(CI 77491), Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Usage:

1. Thoroughly cleanse and tone face.
  2. Apply the mask evenly in a thin layer.
  3. Leave mask on for approximately 15 minutes until it has completely dried, then slowly peel off (never PULL) the mask starting from the bottom of your face.
  4. Rinse any residue with lukewarm water and pat dry gently.

• Is this better than the MASQUE BAR Black Gold Foil Sheet...2 Answers
  • Does this help with Blackheads??3 Answers
  • I wonder what this looks like when applied? It would be n...1 Answers
Valerie M.
So right off the bat - I'm not really a peel off mask girl. I've always hated the way it kind of hurts to peel them off! Plus, I've never really had blackheads or huge pores so I just didn't focus on charcoal or clearing or peel masks at all. This peel of mask was amazing though!! It goes on a shimmery black with reflective gold so when you turn your head you catch the sheen - so luxurious feeling. It smelled like high quality soap to me, in a good way. The peel off was way easier than any I've experienced before. Just moving my jaw around loosened up the whole bottom part. The only negatives were because I made it too thick in some spots and because it only had just enough on the package to finish if you squeezed every drop. So, don't be like me and try to make it look thick and pretty or you will end up with some wetter spots that take forever to dry :) Maybe include a tiny bit more in the packet to make it easier to get your whole face? My skin was sooooo smooth after, and not irritated or red at all. Overall, I give it an A+ for a peel off!! I got mine complimentary to try but will be trying all their other ones now too because I love them so much!
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this in my #LetItSnowVoxBox and was excited to try it. I have extremely mixed feelings about this mask, it was really hard to rate. First, it was difficult to apply with the packaging. It’s very thick and runny so I was making a huge mess while trying to apply. Perhaps it may have been easier if I cut off a corner and neatly squeezed it out onto a small bowl or plate. Next, application went well. The mask is a beautiful black with glittery gold and it stayed on my face and dried really well. Finally, peeling it off was an absolute nightmare. My face is still throbbing from literally ripping this mask off it. I’ve had poor experiences with peel off masks in the past and at least this came off my face without difficulty. It wasn’t coming off in tiny little pieces. My skin is however, very soft and it’s extremely evident my pores are drastically better. All in all, my face looks and feels amazing, but 100% not worth the hassle and pain of ripping this wallpaper off my face.
Gabi S.
Atlanta, GA
I love face masks, so I was very excited to receive this as a complimentary gift from Influenster. Inside the packaging the mask is very thick and sticks to the walls of the package, so it’s kind of hard to use without making a mess without a squeezer. I used a brush to basically paint it on my face, but the thick material is fast drying so it’s hard to adjust placement when it’s on. The thickness makes it hard to work with but it’s awesome as a mask because the entire mask pulls off at once and it did not hurt! I have textured skin and saw a noticeable difference in the level of softness, but nothing for blackheads. Overall very fun and sparkly mask, just a very messy process but it did leave my face glowing~
Vanessa R.
The packaging is pretty, charcoal & gold sounds pretty cool, once I opened the packet it was very slimy good thing I was over my sink or it would have gotten everywhere, y'all should put a warning on the packet but I also think you should add on there which side to actually put on your face the gold part or the charcoal all the videos I've seen show the charcoal down gold part out so I did it that way left it for 15 like the instructions say but I couldn't get the mask to lay flat on my face so there was some extra bubbles here & there
..once I removed the mask off it did leave me feeling nicely refreshed & skin felt smooth only some parts of my face got red which I did not like because I didn't have red spots before trying the mask so that is why I give it a 4 star because of the redness it left on my face ..that was my 1st time trying a face mask like that . @influenster #masquebar #unmasqueBeauty
Britt D.
COEUR D ALENE, ID
I LOVE peel off masks so I was super excited to try this mask. When applying, it is a THICK mask. Which is awesome because it actually grabs to your face and the blackheads(and little hairs too) and is able to pull out the impurites. It also has little specs of gold that creates a gold/olive green shine. SUPER CUTE. It does a descent job of pulling out blackheads and creating a nice glow for your skin. It also leaves it feeling soft. On one spot of my face I even noticed it pulled up some dirt/oil and started creating a pimple. Overall I find this mask very worth the $3 for how awesome it works and the over quality of the product too.
MASQUE BAR Black Gold Peel Off Mask
***I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes***
Jennifer B.
Overall, the mask was pretty amazing. I loved the smell and goldish/green color of the mask. The ask was kind of sticky and messy to get out, but was easy to clean up. I let the mask sit for 15 per recommendation on the package. This was my first ever peel off mask so I didn’t really expect it to sting so bad when peeling off— that’s literally my only complaint. When I did get it peeled off though, my skin felt literally so amazingly soft. I would buy again and probably try the foil sheet mask as well. 💕MASQUE BAR Black Gold Peel Off Mask
Makeup D.
New York
MASQUE BAR Black Gold Peel Off Mask

The best mask ever! I loved. 😍😍 I had black spots on my nose and disappeared when I removed this mask. My face looks smooth, hydrated and super clean after using it. I really fell in love. Important It is important to have the face washed and dried before applying.
Thanks to @masquebar and @influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free. #masquebar #UnmasqueBeauty #contest #complimentary @mymasquebar @Influenster
Elba G.
San Diego, CA
Wow, I just tried this mask and I just can say that I loved it and I will definitely use it again! It was super easy to apply, its texture is not liquid, it is more thick. Once you apply it, you can feel a refreshing sensation on the skin. After 20 minutes I peeled it off and I saw a great dewy, luminous skin, also I noticed a clarified skin. Buy it, try it! *Received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.
Madaline A.
Auburn, AL
I got this complimentary in my voxbox and the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is bc I’m just not the biggest peal off mask person. Otherwise, it was a decent face mask. It was one of the prettiest face masks I’ve ever done; it was black but had sparkly gold undertones even when you put in on your face. It left my skin feeling very smooth and more luminous. I would probably buy it again.
Denise W.
Raleigh, NC
The mask was in my VoxBox inside, I tried it right away :) What I immediately noticed was the smell and the color, it smells really good and the color is a green-black with gold shimmer particles, sometimes a little more glamorous for the typical „face mask me time“ is also nice :) The consistency is a little bit thick and you have to hurry up a little while to apply because it gets dry and tough very quickly, but the peel of mask is super easy to pull off in the end. Attention! nice and slow - dont rush! It tweaks a bit but you will see your pores after that are defenitiv cleaned! I like it! MASQUE BAR Black Gold Peel Off Mask
Andrine B.
Malden, MA
How is the best way to open and apply it? It’s my first time using it and kind made a mess
Sara D.
Pasco, WA
Does this help with Blackheads??
Katherine M.
Auburn, NY
I’ve heard a lot about these but do you notice any difference in skin texture?
Breanna M.
Yucca Valley, CA
How does this leave the skin, is it good for sensitive skin??MASQUE BAR Black Gold Peel Off Mask
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this better than the MASQUE BAR Black Gold Foil Sheet Mask? How is it in comparison?