Masque Bar Basic Cleansing Pretty Animalz Llama Purifying Mask - 071 fl oz

Masque Bar Basic Cleansing Pretty Animalz Llama Purifying Mask - 0.71 fl oz

The Pretty Animalz Llama Character Print Sheet Mask is enriched with extracts that help nourish and purify your face. How to use: -Thoroughly cleanse and dry face. -Open the packet and take out and unfold the mask. -Apply the mask on the face. Smooth the mask gently to ensure good contact with the skin. -Wear the mask for 15-20 minutes. -To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. -Tap lightly to absorb the remaining essence into skin At Look Beauty, we are your eyes on the world. We believe that there are beauty breakthroughs out there if you look hard enough to find them. And that's what we do at Look Beauty. Our team travels across Asia, Europe and the Americas to search out factories capable of developing unique products. Our mission is to take you beyond what you will find today in stores and spas. We are determined to seek out unique products that will make a difference in your beauty regimen. One example of Look Beauty's go-beyond-the-expected philosophy is our line of do it yourself masques.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Masque Bar Basic Cleansing Pretty Animalz Llama Purifying Mask - 0.71 fl oz!
These are really more fun than effective. My face felt clean and fairly moisturized, but it was not a deep clean or rich moisturizer. That being said, they make a fun addition to the Easter baskets I made for my kiddos girlfriends - they're priced under $3, so it don't think the expectations should be very high any way. They're also fun if you're doing a spa night at home, just don't expect radiant skin afterwards.
Douglas Road, Bradford
Masque Bar Basic Cleansing Pretty Animalz Llama Purifying Mask - 0.71 fl oz uploaded by Kelly H.
Used this after a deep cleanse mask to add some moisture back in my skin. Was a bit sticky and tacky. Skin felt good but the product wasn’t great in terms of texture. Was funny to look at tho.
Masque Bar Basic Cleansing Pretty Animalz Llama Purifying Mask - 0.71 fl oz uploaded by Kimberly P.
I’m a huge face mask fanatic. In my opinion it doesn’t really look like a llama. I find the sheet doesn’t fit right. The nose doesn’t stay down nor my chin. The product smells good and feels nice on my skin. Not my favourite, but not a bad product at all! Masque Bar Basic Cleansing Pretty Animalz Llama Purifying Mask - 0.71 fl oz

Looking for your answer?