Masque Absolut Repair 500 ml

Deeply nourishes the weakened hair fiber, leaving your hair soft, shiny, softer and easier to detangle.

Apply to towel-dried hair and leave for 3-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly 1-2 times a week.

Where can I find this product?
Is it worth buying ?
Start your review of Masque Absolut Repair 500 ml!
Natália O.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Masque Absolut Repair 500 ml uploaded by Natália O.
I loved the effect of the mascara, the hair looks very healthy, soft and no frizz after using it. Just with it smelled a little better, isn’t bad but could be better.
Johanna P.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was recommended this product by my hairstylist.. She had gone to a hair show and was given this product to try.. she told me to get it and try it since my hair was in need of repair... I used this product and after the first use, I felt and saw a bit of a difference. After using this 4 times, my hair was so much healthier than before.. I definitely recommend this.
Yolanda T.
Melbourne
This masque is amazing!!! I have color treated hair that is heavily highlighted and curly thick. This masque once a week leaves it soft, bouncy, shiny and looking healthy. Love it!!
Lau T.
Austin , TX
Masque Absolut Repair 500 ml uploaded by Lau T.
Yo tengo usando este producto de máscara para el pelo más de 1 año y la verdad me en canta lo recomiendo por que te queda tu pelo muy hermoso.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Definitely my goto for a once a week treatment . This masque leaves my hair feeling like BUTTER ! A little goes a long way . Remember not to apply on the scalp. Only at your shortest layers to ends ! I’ve been using this for years and even when I try other brands I always come back to this masque. Highly recommend!!!
Lidiany K.
Georgetown , TX
I love that hair mask. It leaves my hair super hydrated, shiny, smelling and alive. this mask is wonderful for recovering damaged hair. super recommend it.
Melanie S.
Lakewood, NJ
This is a 10! I love this product! After bleaching my hair this mask was my salvation! It repaired my hair, slip ends were gone and my hair was much more healthy.
Rooya A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This repair lipidium masque from L’Oréal professional series expert is absolutely great Helped my hair after I died it a lot recently , after all those sun damage I ve Been using it and it actually worked great .
Daniela G.
Long Is City, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
La verdad lo compraría de nuevo su sensación y olor es perfecto de verdad súper recomendado cómprenlo les devolverá unos cuantos años a su vida jajaja. Es perfecto para el día a día hidrata y huele rico! Es efectivo lo compraría de nuevo para mantener
Russell S.
moreno valley
Always stay stocked with these wonderful L’Oreal professional Seri It’s an amazing product they have any repairs amazingly