BY MASON

This white Mason Craft & More salt and pepper shaker set brings vintage style to your table. Glass jars are durable, BPA free, stain resistant, and do not react with food or odor. Includes two glass jars with lids. see more...

Christal M.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I found a pair of these at TJ Maxx for $3.00. They are silver and the also had a gold pair. Very cute.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Foodie Expert
These are adorable I love that they look like mason jars I really wish I had a pair for myself but my sister owns these and she loves them as well.
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I really like anything that looks like mason jars and I bought these for a friend for a gift and I actually had to buy the set for myself as well.
Tatum G.
Tatum G.
I own one and I absolutely adore it. It's very a twist on the modern Mason Jar. I love how it's the white color so it will pop and match other silver ware easily.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
These are cute for a gift, especially a wedding/shower gifts. I really like these. Cute for a summer picnic table or eloquent occasion.